Anirban 200G peninsula of smoothies

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is looking sweet! Can't go wrong with Tim's corals. Looking forward to seeing the haul.

Last edited:

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks man. The candies are currently on the frag rack but I will get some pic today for sure.
Thank you sir, I like to beat myself up with picture of great looking system and health corals;Hilarious;Hilarious

OP
OP
Anirban

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking really good my friend, and from one milli lover to another, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, lol :) I have a major soft spot for smoothies too!
Thanks Perry. I love millies for their look. There are few which are pretty bright colored but Raven is something I have never seen before. you should get one for your new tank. :)

OP
OP
Anirban

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Time for photo dump as I promised to my friend @jsker . Took some quick phone picture.

Blemish moorish from liveaquaria :p after 3 months of eating like pig. The fin has grown back considerably. He just lost about 6 inch of the thin part of that fin.

20210512_173508.jpg

20210512_173657.jpg

The sailfin who was 1 inch a year back and now 6 inch and growing

20210512_173942.jpg

The yellow tang or I should say bitcoin of reefing.

20210512_173637.jpg

Most intelligent and interactive fish in the tank....the butterfly

20210512_174130.jpg

Last edited:

Chibils

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. Nope. The other one did not make it. It was an orange fairy wrasse. Live aquaria shipped both of them without informing me and fedex delivered them late. The idol miraculously survived but the wrasse died within 12 hours. I thrashed liveaquaria about it.
It won't fix LiveAquaria's apparent disregard for your fish, but you can sign up with FedEx to get texts when packages coming to your address get picked up and when they get dropped off. It's very handy.

Lovely setup by the way, can't go wrong with Moorish. :D This tank will be a real stunner when everything is grown in.

OP
OP
Anirban

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello friends @GoVols and @Perry ,

Happy 4th to both of you and your family too.

Since last few months things are steady. I am currently going through some cyano but I think it will go away. I added some seachem matrix as my nitrate was high like 30ppm. My phosphate was untraceable so started adding some PO4. Recently I came to know about two food sources for SPS easy reef booster and SPS evo food. Basically they are phytoplankton and zooplankton in a fancy bag which can be stored at room temperature. I am dosing it since last 3-4 days and its keeping my PO4 quite high but will see what it will do in long term. People reported good thing about them so I am hopeful. I am collecting my list of acros from my fellow hobbyist and the list is growing.

This is the current list,

1. RMF red gecko
  2. RMF ice age granulosa
  3. Boom coral red loripes
  4. TSA zombieland
  5. Sanjay's Wrecking Ball
  6. ASD Rainbow Milli
  7. WWC budgie smugler
  8. Reefgen Blueberry Fantasy
  9. WWC Little Red Ferarri
  10. Oregon Tort
  11. Gregg's Unicorn
  12. Pengs blue monster
  13. RRC Shazam
  14. Tyree Red Dragon
  15. CC Hellboy
  16. RR Raven

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello friends @GoVols and @Perry ,

Happy 4th to both of you and your family too.

Since last few months things are steady. I am currently going through some cyano but I think it will go away. I added some seachem matrix as my nitrate was high like 30ppm. My phosphate was untraceable so started adding some PO4. Recently I came to know about two food sources for SPS easy reef booster and SPS evo food. Basically they are phytoplankton and zooplankton in a fancy bag which can be stored at room temperature. I am dosing it since last 3-4 days and its keeping my PO4 quite high but will see what it will do in long term. People reported good thing about them so I am hopeful. I am collecting my list of acros from my fellow hobbyist and the list is growing.

This is the current list,

1. RMF red gecko
  2. RMF ice age granulosa
  3. Boom coral red loripes
  4. TSA zombieland
  5. Sanjay's Wrecking Ball
  6. ASD Rainbow Milli
  7. WWC budgie smugler
  8. Reefgen Blueberry Fantasy
  9. WWC Little Red Ferarri
  10. Oregon Tort
  11. Gregg's Unicorn
  12. Pengs blue monster
  13. RRC Shazam
  14. Tyree Red Dragon
  15. CC Hellboy
  16. RR Raven
I've been dosing EasyBooster and SpsEvo for quite some time and absolutely love it. Always great PE and the amount of pods is just insane. I'm not sure why this hasn't exploded yet, especially when all you have to do is hook it up to a doser and you don't need to refrigerate or stir them. The pro bags are the way to go. Nice list!

OP
OP
Anirban

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been dosing EasyBooster and SpsEvo for quite some time and absolutely love it. Always great PE and the amount of pods is just insane. I'm not sure why this hasn't exploded yet, especially when all you have to do is hook it up to a doser and you don't need to refrigerate or stir them. The pro bags are the way to go. Nice list!
I have seen all the review and they both seem legit. I am trying the small bags and if they work I will move up. The only stupid thing with the big bags are the pro adapters which cost a fortune. When they claim it is doser ready then it should come with the attachment but its business. ;Dead

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%

Back