Ann Arbor Michigan 3rd Annual Frag Swap November 7th

ReeferRob

Give me your Brains!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Captive Reefs has teamed up with Sir Patrick, Corvette reefer and Paulo to help out with this year's 3rd annual Ann Arbor area frag swap. Although last year the Ann Arbor swap was held in March, this year we are moving it back to the fall. We've also relocated it from Ann Arbor to a slightly larger facility, just outside of Ann Arbor, in Belleville to accommodate the growing interest in the Ann Arbor swap. With the growing numbers at Captive reefs and the AnnArbor frag swap, we have decided to collaborate our efforts to make an even BIGGER and BETTER Captive Reefs swap this year! We look forward to seeing all the folks that previously attended the Ann Arbor events as well as new swappers from all levels of the hobby. With the teaming up of a great site and a great ongoing yearly event- This swap will surely be one not to miss!!!

Where:
Eagles Club
9961 Beck Road
Belleville, Michigan 48111

When:
November 7, 2010
Vendor Setup 11:00 am
General Admission 12:30 pm-3:30 pm

General Admission:
$2 per person with CR membership card (free)
$5 per person general admission

Vendor Table Price:
$25 per full table
$15 per half table (as of right now, some half tables may be a shared "round table")

Setup restictions:
Max water volume per table: 30 gallons (or 15 gallons per half table)
Maximum power per table: 300 watts max. (e.g.,100 watt heater, 200 watts lighting)
Make sure your equipment is in good working order and not a safety hazard.
Bring your own extension cords. All cords must be clear of walkways or securely taped to avoid tripping.

Cash Bar will be available, including concessions/food.

We are also planning to put together some sort of raffle event as well. Vendors are encouraged to donate an item to the raffle. Proceeds go to help get the A2 Reefers club started.

OP
OP
ReeferRob

ReeferRob

Give me your Brains!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please post if you'll be coming and what you have available for sale or trade!!!

schminksbro

Guardian of The Blue Glow
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Blue Glow will be there! I will be bringing Infinity Series Racks, Classic Series Racks, Stackable Series Racks, and some new goodies!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back