Announce

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Greetings,

Noopsyche is proud to announce new management overseeing NoopsycheUSA. Many changes have taken place internally to serve the public and retailers alike, starting with a new website https://www.noopsycheusa.com/ that can efficiently and effectively take your orders.
Noopsyche number one goal is customer satisfaction, and that includes transparency in how we do business. Listening to customer input is paramount to making any business successful, so we have taken steps to make your experience with our products better than ever.
1)new lower prices and as always free shipping in the continental USA
2)dealers can also take advantage of these benefits with new MAP pricing and lower cost to dealers.
3)Any special deals will be done through authorized dealers and not through website individual promotions.

Thank you,
Noopsyche

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am excited about this new venture and look forward to our new business relationship!

Everyone in the reefing community should be excited about this development. It means quality lighting at a reasonable cost.

Many updates and new products are coming!

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am seriously looking into these lights as I dumped by G3 Xr30 Radion into my tank this AM cleaning - AHHHHRRG!! I had a few questions and they responded quickly and honestly to my emails, which is certainly better than the usual Chinese light boxes.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back