Announcement! Applications for the 2017 MAHY are now being accepted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ANNOUNCEMENT: Applications for the 2017 Marine Aquarium Hobbyist of the Year are now being accepted.

Last year, Neptune Systems named David Grigor the Marine Aquarium Hobbyist of the Year (MAHY). There were many worthy applicants, but just like prior-year winner Brad Syphus, David came out on top when it came to his: love of the hobby, dedication, persistence, patience, helpfulness, humility, and incredible respect from his peers.

From the tears in his eyes as he gave a short speech, to the incredible reception given to him by the audience, it was clear that the right choice had been made.

Now the next MAHY must be found.

So with this announcement, Neptune Systems opens up the application process for the 2017 MAHY to all marine aquarium clubs and organizations across North America. Prepare your nominations and get them to us by 8/1/2017 to be considered for this award.

More information is available here: https://www.neptunesystems.com/marin...the-year-mahy/

David_Grigor_MAHY_2016.jpg Brad_Syphus_MAHY_2015.jpeg

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back