Announcement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1. One of China online store is hurting noopsyche brand, they are fabrication.
2. We are taking measure and pursue this matter.
3. Please support genuine products and resist counterfeit products, and your support can encourage us develop new products for people.

Sorry about bothering you. If you want to purchase pls click here https://www.noopsycheusa.com/
Thanks for your support

Last edited:

Rubblereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly I don’t think your post is helping whatever issue you’re having with your competitor. I had never heard of them before now, but your post made me curious. aquariumlowcost.com site has the following text on thier listing for noopsyche lights:

We received some customer emails asking how can we sell this item cheaper than the official website. There are a lot of misunderstanding about this manufacturer so please read below facts to understand more about Noopsyche manufacturer

1 - Noopsyche manufacturer do not have official website.

2 - Noopsyche is a Chinese manufacturer located in Guangdong province in China.

3 - The website that some people think is the official manufacturer website is ONLY a US reseller selling to their customers at expensive prices and defaming other competitors selling cheaper than them. If you like to pay overpriced it's your freedom :)

4 - We are located in China, same as the manufacturer, therefore we can get for you the lowest prices, we sell all Noopsyche items at fair prices.

5 - We provide one year warranty and great after sales service on all Noopsyche items.

6 - If there are any issues with the product, you do not need to return it to China, we provide a return address in USA for our North American customers and an address in France for our European customers.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will reply all your questions a
nd concerns.

Are they the same lights?

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like what?
Check the Noopsyche board/subforum on here, they've made this same post before and it turned into a huge thread.

Here's a video that walks through a lot of the differences:

I'm not at all trying to deter someone from purchasing one or the other, just trying to say that there are differences (even if they don't seem significant).

Glass Algae

Show Me The Anemone!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check the Noopsyche board/subforum on here, they've made this same post before and it turned into a huge thread.

Here's a video that walks through a lot of the differences:

I'm not at all trying to deter someone from purchasing one or the other, just trying to say that there are differences (even if they don't seem significant).

I'm not looking to buy a knock off I was just curious the differences. We have the same problem with knockoffs in the glass Industry, and so when someone gets something made in China and shipped to the states they use ur product info and make their own knockoff. Not even much you can do about it, always been directed to interpol. Good luck with that fr.

evolutionZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This post might upset many of you, but i feel like this needs to be shared among Noopsyche users.

I resides in Singapore and we are able to purchase stuff from china through an app call Taobao (similar to aliexpress or alibaba). There are tons of Noopysche K7 Pro 2 LEDs on sale there and i myself are using 2 units purchased directly from China.

Other than the white casing, and cooling fan design, everything else looks exactly the same, or at least the differences between the 2 are insignificant. I tested PAR outputs and they matches with what you guys have. Does it make sense for them to copy an unknown brand and sell it massively in China? Honestly i would rather copy the Radions or hydras if i were them.

Maybe you have an exclusive deal with Noopsyche China to own the brand in USA but that does not mean the other online platforms are selling fakes, at best they are selling unofficial products.

There's also the Noopsyche T5 Hybrid on sale from many seller in the app (Taobao), so are those fakes as well?

The point i want to bring across is that, what the other online platform are selling are certainly not counterfeit. They all came from the SAME factory in China, and have the exact same quality, LEDs, controllers and everything else. Whether do you prefer to support your local business with local warranty, or you prefer to source your own cheaper alternative is entirely up to you.

But to call out a product that is exactly the same as counterfeit is making me doubt the credibility of this local brand.

On another note, this light is very popular in China for its low price and reasonable quality. Literally every reefing online retailers there carry Noopsyche LEDs.

This is my RSR170 with 2 of the so called counterfeited Noopysyche K7 Pro II LED units.

50337064052_18d7bca64d_k.jpg

Capture.JPG

50043969677_e716bed9a4_c.jpg

50043154413_d3feb8afc5_c.jpg

50262825318_83091d5a37_c.jpg

PS: i only paid $250 USD (including shipping from China to Singapore) for 2 units of K7 Pro 2, 2 stand and 1 controller.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back