Announcing the BRAND NEW Orphek Atlantik iCon!

REEF2REEF

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Orphek Atlantik iCon

Orphek takes a leap into the future and presents the new Atlantik iCon – Intelligent Connectivity

Orphek Atlantik iCon LED Lighting for Coral Growth & Color pop is the new generation of the Atlantik series offering you access to the future:

Orphek Atlantik iCon 1.jpeg

Orphek Atlantik iCon 2.jpeg Orphek Atlantik iCon 3.jpeg

New free Orphek iCon App for both IOS and Android

Apple App.jpeg

Android App.png

NEW TECHNOLOGY COMES WITH AN AWESOME NEW ORPHEK APP.
  • Developed with a friendly technology both easy and fun to use, the new Orphek App. is compatible with both IOS and Android, with iCloud support, voice control and many other cool features!
Orphek Atlantik iCon 4.jpeg

Wi-Fi Supported by Bluetooth

CONNECTIVITY FASTER THAN EVER BEFORE
  • Now you can now connect, monitor and program your light(s) in an effortless and faster way via Wi-Fi system having Bluetooth support, without the need of a gateway, from any place in the world!
    Compatible with Wi-Fi/5G internet connectivity
    With high speed light response to the commands given by the App.
  • Extra data security – your information extremely secured!

Advanced 1000% dimming control system

THE FINE TUNING YOU HAVE NEVER EXPECTED!
  • Orphek offers in Atlantik iCon full progressive dimming capacity in all channels and it is the first and only company in the world offering 1000% dimming control system (0-100% and 0.1-1% for Moon Cycle)!
Orphek Atlantik iCon 5.jpeg

LEDs

EVEN BETTER THAN BEFORE

Atlantik iCon LEDs spectrum for Optimal Coral Growth Color Pop & Health.

You are getting newer customized high efficiency 5w Dual-Chip power LEDs that are even more technologically advanced, therefore more efficient! Our new LEDs will last longer than all the previous Orphek LEDs!!

• 78 customized high quality, high efficiency 5w Dual-Chip power LEDs – total of 156 individual LEDs Chip.
  • 10 optimized different types of Dual chip 5W wide range LEDs for maximum photochemical efficiency
Orphek Atlantik iCon 6.jpeg

Orphek Atlantik iCon 7.jpeg

Orphek Atlantik iCon 8.jpeg Orphek Atlantik iCon 9.jpeg Orphek Atlantik iCon 10.jpeg

Orphek Atlantik iCon 11.jpeg Orphek Atlantik iCon 12.jpeg Orphek Atlantik iCon 13.jpeg

LEDs Spectrum

Orphek Atlantik iCon 14.png

Orphek Atlantik iCon 15.png Orphek Atlantik iCon 16.png Orphek Atlantik iCon 17.png

Orphek Atlantik iCon 18.png Orphek Atlantik iCon 19.png Orphek Atlantik iCon 20.png

Monitoring & Programming

WHAT’S NEW
  • Six separated control and programming channels – Orphek is giving you 2 more channels control than the previous generation!
    Moon cycle, clouds, acclimation, jelly fish modes in addition to your own programming – New additional awesome features for your corals and jellyfish!
  • Pre-installed program for optimal coral pop color & growth – now you have THE program. Orphek brings you one program offering a decade of researches combine to one single most advanced program for color pop & coral growth. Of course we believe in custom made products and preferences, so you can also create your very own programs.

AND MORE…
  • Built- in wireless worldwide remote and Local programming, control and monitoring
  • Ability to program multiple Atlantik iCon units individually, in groups or in unison.
  • Large storage with capacity for additional programs.

CHECK WHAT COMES WITH YOUR LIGHT! (INCLUDED)
  • Power cord with waterproof connector
  • Stainless steel hanging kit
  • Mean well Fan-less IP65 power supply

CHECK WHAT IS ALSO AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE! (NOT INCLUDED)

Improved cooling system

Orphek Atlantik iCon 21.jpeg

4 CONTROLLABLE SPEED FANS + HIGH QUALITY ALUMINUM HEATSINK + NEW HIGH QUALITY ALUMINUM TOP COVER

Orphek Atlantik iCon comes with a new heat dissipation and cooling system.

HOW COOL IS THAT? : -)

Besides the aluminum heat sink, we have also changed the acrylic fan top cover to high quality aluminum alloy, improving the cooling process performance. Now the heat will dissipate much better.

Orphek products are build to last and with the new double surface cooling system we have achieved an improved thermal flow and dissipation of heat, therefore a more resilient fixture and increased long-lasting life span of its LEDs.

Upgrade an older version of Atlantik to the Atlantik iCon control system

YES! Orphek products are built to last!!

Orphek offers UPGRADE possibility of its systems. That means that you will use the same Atlantik body over and over again! It means that if you have the previous versions of Atlantik and Atlantik Compact you can upgrade to our newest Atlantik model: The Atlantik iCon.

Orphek Atlantik iCon 22.jpeg

What else Orphek Atlantik iCon is offering?​

• A LED light that is made of full body acrylic and high quality aluminum alloy. Our light is not only solid and durable, but also beautiful to display.
  • A LED light that has a length of 24.21” (615mm), a width of 9.37” (238mm) and a height of 2.11” (53.6mm) .
  • A LED light that comes Mean Well driver (model HLG-240H-48A) – we give you what the market has best to offer!
  • A LED light that comes with a customized electric plug for your region.
  • A LED light that comes with a hanging kit with no extra costs.

Why the New ATLANTIK iCon is the best product Orphek has produced today?​

• 10pc 2022 new types of custom made 5W dual core LEDs
  • Renders most natural appearance to the tank form 3K to 50K
  • Provides UV/Violet and Infra Red LEDs needed
  • Provides the best PAR/PUR per watt
  • Highest Spectrum output
  • Highest efficiency power supply PF (power factor) 0.97

MORE FEATURES

Lens Options:
  • Default :Wide convex 120 degree
  • Custom: For Deep Aquarium 90degree , 60degree , 45degree ,15degree, 5 degree

Color/Material
Light Unit Body Material: Full body acrylic front panel , Silver High quality Aluminum Alloy top cover, Silver steel stainless grill.

Dimensions
  • Length: 24.21” (615mm)
  • Width: 9.37” (238mm)
  • Height: 2.11” (53.6mm)

Weight
  • Light unit weight: 15.4 lbs (7.0kg)
  • Power supplier weight: 2.2 lbs (1.02kg)

Package dimension/Weight
  • Length : 28.3” (720mm)
  • Width: 16.5” (420mm)
  • Height: 7” (180mm)
  • Package gross weight: 22.4 lbs (10.2kg)

Cord
  • Power Extension Cord with waterproof connector from light unit to power supply total: 112” (2.85m)
  • Power cord: 59” (1.5m)

Hanging kit
  • 2 steel cables: 9.84” (250mm)
  • 1 steel cable: 70.86” (1.8m)

Electrical
  • Mean well driver model : HLG-240H-48A
  • Input Voltage: 100-240VAC/277VAC for North America only
  • Frequency: 47-63Hz
  • Power consumption 218-235W
  • PF(power factor): 0.97
  • Input Current : 1.0A
  • Input Voltage: 220V AC
  • Output Voltage: 48V DC
  • Electrical Outlet: Region appropriate

atoll

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought 2 Atlantiks 4 months ago along with a friend who also bought some. The lights we bought were the then new upgraded ones 2021.

There was no talk or indication of a new light then. Bit disappointed that if I want to upgrade them to the new icon it's going to cost quite a lot to do so. I am in the UK BTW.

It would be good customer care to offer all those who bought the improved 2021 lights off you to offer a good discount on the upgrade kit. I feel kind of cheated out of the icons. I would have waited for the icons to be available before purchasing my lights like many I believe

On the other hand it's good that Orphek continue to develop their lights and that they are upgradeable in future.

Reefthedayaway

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Orphek Atlantik iCon

Orphek takes a leap into the future and presents the new Atlantik iCon – Intelligent Connectivity

Orphek Atlantik iCon LED Lighting for Coral Growth & Color pop is the new generation of the Atlantik series offering you access to the future:

Orphek Atlantik iCon 1.jpeg

Orphek Atlantik iCon 2.jpeg Orphek Atlantik iCon 3.jpeg

New free Orphek iCon App for both IOS and Android

Apple App.jpeg

Android App.png

NEW TECHNOLOGY COMES WITH AN AWESOME NEW ORPHEK APP.
  • Developed with a friendly technology both easy and fun to use, the new Orphek App. is compatible with both IOS and Android, with iCloud support, voice control and many other cool features!
Orphek Atlantik iCon 4.jpeg

Wi-Fi Supported by Bluetooth

CONNECTIVITY FASTER THAN EVER BEFORE
  • Now you can now connect, monitor and program your light(s) in an effortless and faster way via Wi-Fi system having Bluetooth support, without the need of a gateway, from any place in the world!
    Compatible with Wi-Fi/5G internet connectivity
    With high speed light response to the commands given by the App.
  • Extra data security – your information extremely secured!

Advanced 1000% dimming control system

THE FINE TUNING YOU HAVE NEVER EXPECTED!
  • Orphek offers in Atlantik iCon full progressive dimming capacity in all channels and it is the first and only company in the world offering 1000% dimming control system (0-100% and 0.1-1% for Moon Cycle)!
Orphek Atlantik iCon 5.jpeg

LEDs

EVEN BETTER THAN BEFORE

Atlantik iCon LEDs spectrum for Optimal Coral Growth Color Pop & Health.

You are getting newer customized high efficiency 5w Dual-Chip power LEDs that are even more technologically advanced, therefore more efficient! Our new LEDs will last longer than all the previous Orphek LEDs!!

• 78 customized high quality, high efficiency 5w Dual-Chip power LEDs – total of 156 individual LEDs Chip.
  • 10 optimized different types of Dual chip 5W wide range LEDs for maximum photochemical efficiency
Orphek Atlantik iCon 6.jpeg

Orphek Atlantik iCon 7.jpeg

Orphek Atlantik iCon 8.jpeg Orphek Atlantik iCon 9.jpeg Orphek Atlantik iCon 10.jpeg

Orphek Atlantik iCon 11.jpeg Orphek Atlantik iCon 12.jpeg Orphek Atlantik iCon 13.jpeg

LEDs Spectrum

Orphek Atlantik iCon 14.png

Orphek Atlantik iCon 15.png Orphek Atlantik iCon 16.png Orphek Atlantik iCon 17.png

Orphek Atlantik iCon 18.png Orphek Atlantik iCon 19.png Orphek Atlantik iCon 20.png

Monitoring & Programming

WHAT’S NEW
  • Six separated control and programming channels – Orphek is giving you 2 more channels control than the previous generation!
    Moon cycle, clouds, acclimation, jelly fish modes in addition to your own programming – New additional awesome features for your corals and jellyfish!
  • Pre-installed program for optimal coral pop color & growth – now you have THE program. Orphek brings you one program offering a decade of researches combine to one single most advanced program for color pop & coral growth. Of course we believe in custom made products and preferences, so you can also create your very own programs.

AND MORE…
  • Built- in wireless worldwide remote and Local programming, control and monitoring
  • Ability to program multiple Atlantik iCon units individually, in groups or in unison.
  • Large storage with capacity for additional programs.

CHECK WHAT COMES WITH YOUR LIGHT! (INCLUDED)
  • Power cord with waterproof connector
  • Stainless steel hanging kit
  • Mean well Fan-less IP65 power supply

CHECK WHAT IS ALSO AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE! (NOT INCLUDED)

Improved cooling system

Orphek Atlantik iCon 21.jpeg

4 CONTROLLABLE SPEED FANS + HIGH QUALITY ALUMINUM HEATSINK + NEW HIGH QUALITY ALUMINUM TOP COVER

Orphek Atlantik iCon comes with a new heat dissipation and cooling system.

HOW COOL IS THAT? : -)

Besides the aluminum heat sink, we have also changed the acrylic fan top cover to high quality aluminum alloy, improving the cooling process performance. Now the heat will dissipate much better.

Orphek products are build to last and with the new double surface cooling system we have achieved an improved thermal flow and dissipation of heat, therefore a more resilient fixture and increased long-lasting life span of its LEDs.

Upgrade an older version of Atlantik to the Atlantik iCon control system

YES! Orphek products are built to last!!

Orphek offers UPGRADE possibility of its systems. That means that you will use the same Atlantik body over and over again! It means that if you have the previous versions of Atlantik and Atlantik Compact you can upgrade to our newest Atlantik model: The Atlantik iCon.

Orphek Atlantik iCon 22.jpeg

What else Orphek Atlantik iCon is offering?​

• A LED light that is made of full body acrylic and high quality aluminum alloy. Our light is not only solid and durable, but also beautiful to display.
  • A LED light that has a length of 24.21” (615mm), a width of 9.37” (238mm) and a height of 2.11” (53.6mm) .
  • A LED light that comes Mean Well driver (model HLG-240H-48A) – we give you what the market has best to offer!
  • A LED light that comes with a customized electric plug for your region.
  • A LED light that comes with a hanging kit with no extra costs.

Why the New ATLANTIK iCon is the best product Orphek has produced today?​

• 10pc 2022 new types of custom made 5W dual core LEDs
  • Renders most natural appearance to the tank form 3K to 50K
  • Provides UV/Violet and Infra Red LEDs needed
  • Provides the best PAR/PUR per watt
  • Highest Spectrum output
  • Highest efficiency power supply PF (power factor) 0.97

MORE FEATURES

Lens Options:
  • Default :Wide convex 120 degree
  • Custom: For Deep Aquarium 90degree , 60degree , 45degree ,15degree, 5 degree

Color/Material
Light Unit Body Material: Full body acrylic front panel , Silver High quality Aluminum Alloy top cover, Silver steel stainless grill.

Dimensions
  • Length: 24.21” (615mm)
  • Width: 9.37” (238mm)
  • Height: 2.11” (53.6mm)

Weight
  • Light unit weight: 15.4 lbs (7.0kg)
  • Power supplier weight: 2.2 lbs (1.02kg)

Package dimension/Weight
  • Length : 28.3” (720mm)
  • Width: 16.5” (420mm)
  • Height: 7” (180mm)
  • Package gross weight: 22.4 lbs (10.2kg)

Cord
  • Power Extension Cord with waterproof connector from light unit to power supply total: 112” (2.85m)
  • Power cord: 59” (1.5m)

Hanging kit
  • 2 steel cables: 9.84” (250mm)
  • 1 steel cable: 70.86” (1.8m)

Electrical
  • Mean well driver model : HLG-240H-48A
  • Input Voltage: 100-240VAC/277VAC for North America only
  • Frequency: 47-63Hz
  • Power consumption 218-235W
  • PF(power factor): 0.97
  • Input Current : 1.0A
  • Input Voltage: 220V AC
  • Output Voltage: 48V DC
  • Electrical Outlet: Region appropriate

Looking to get these in the near future. Was emailing a cpl of months ago. Cant wait

Orphek

Orphek- Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought 2 Atlantiks 4 months ago along with a friend who also bought some. The lights we bought were the then new upgraded ones 2021.

There was no talk or indication of a new light then. Bit disappointed that if I want to upgrade them to the new icon it's going to cost quite a lot to do so. I am in the UK BTW.

It would be good customer care to offer all those who bought the improved 2021 lights off you to offer a good discount on the upgrade kit. I feel kind of cheated out of the icons. I would have waited for the icons to be available before purchasing my lights like many I believe

On the other hand it's good that Orphek continue to develop their lights and that they are upgradeable in future.
Email us and you will get discount for your upgrade.

Daniel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Orphek lights are always so sweet! Build quality seems very high quality, really excited to see these pop up on future builds.

McPuff

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool new light from a great company. I love my Atlantik V4s but the new controllability of the iCon is definitely nice. The aluminum top also a great addition. Will definitely suggest these to anyone looking to buy.

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just placed order to retrofit my orphek to the new board, controller, and aluminum top. I do like the upgradable aspect.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 94 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back