Announcing the BRAND NEW Orphek Atlantik iCon!

SPS247

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just upgraded both to iCon. Running the Helius stock programming. To me the color rendition the light is putting out looks like a MH 14k Phoenix bulb that’s well broken in. The new app has way more customizing abilities then the old app. I need to do a par reading with my Seneye and compare. The upgrade was easy to do the instructions was spot on.

Orphek

Orphek- Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Orphek Atlantik iCon PAR numbers can find here .
http://www.danireef.com/2021/09/27/orphek-atlantik-icon-nel-danireef-lab-potenza-e-controllo/2/

BE85D6A7-E5EE-4D62-98A9-3BC5A55DF78A.png

guysmiley

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might be interested in upgrading mine for the new control aspect.

corey
why they couldnt have just upgraded the app for the v4gen two is beyond me i spent 2300 nzd for my v4 2 years ago it has uv diodes that have burnt i never had it on 100% mostly lps settting from factory settings,i bought 2 or2 bars to go with it one deep sky blue one uv . the uv bar crapped itself in under 12 months multiple bulbs blown i enquired about replacement bulbs and it was going to cost as much as a new or3 bar and was told i should just buy the new or3 and throw it in bin..and that was from orphek rep . i now have my v4 sitting on the floor and my or bars sitting on the floor the uv is almost in the bin , i dont use the v4 anymore because i could never get the app settings right because the spectrums are ilustrated wrong in app just tooo frustrating to use it im not spending another cent on orphek i felt all special when i invested in orphek lighting and now i feel like a dumb turd for spending so much on it replaced all my lighting with KeloRay and love it . they could just upgrade the app to do whats in the new app and new lights but na spend more

piranhaman00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why they couldnt have just upgraded the app for the v4gen two is beyond me i spent 2300 nzd for my v4 2 years ago it has uv diodes that have burnt i never had it on 100% mostly lps settting from factory settings,i bought 2 or2 bars to go with it one deep sky blue one uv . the uv bar crapped itself in under 12 months multiple bulbs blown i enquired about replacement bulbs and it was going to cost as much as a new or3 bar and was told i should just buy the new or3 and throw it in bin..and that was from orphek rep . i now have my v4 sitting on the floor and my or bars sitting on the floor the uv is almost in the bin , i dont use the v4 anymore because i could never get the app settings right because the spectrums are ilustrated wrong in app just tooo frustrating to use it im not spending another cent on orphek i felt all special when i invested in orphek lighting and now i feel like a dumb turd for spending so much on it replaced all my lighting with KeloRay and love it . they could just upgrade the app to do whats in the new app and new lights but na spend more

Haven’t people caught onto the LED gimmick yet? It’s all about upgrades to keep you buying the next new thing!

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven’t people caught onto the LED gimmick yet? It’s all about upgrades to keep you buying the next new thing!
Brb changing 16 t5 bulbs today for my 2 24” tanks. Total from brs with tax and free shipping is only $341!

One fixture is getting older and brs has new 8 bulb t5 sun powers at $660 so been thinking about getting a new one but will hold off.

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The Secret of Atlantik iCon new Lunar program and advanced 1000% dimming control​

8A4269F4-D9DE-4524-B66F-89BB3CFE3AD5.jpeg

Orphek has been over the years progressively introducing new benefits and fine tunning to your Atlantik and Atlantik Compact fixtures.

We are launching Atlantik iCon LED Light / Atlantik iCon Compact with a number of significant improvements and valuable changes! One of them are our new pre-set programs and new modes.

And this year we are are bringing you a new technology that has never been seen in the market so far!

This is AWESOME or what?

Read more : https://orphek.com/the-secret-of-atlantik-icon-new-lunar-program-and-advanced-1000-dimming-control/

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The Secret of Coral Health, Growth & Color Atlantik iCon Helius Program​

The Atlantik iCon LED Lighting comes with one pre-program called Helius specially developed for coral health growth & color.
A25545E3-9100-4F63-90B8-302D06F8EC6B.jpeg

read more about https://orphek.com/the-secret-of-coral-health-growth-color-atlantik-icon-helius-program/
Will this program be available on the previous models? or what do they have that would be close? I know some leds have changed so it might not be available.

corey

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m familiar with it but I just upgraded less than a year ago to the previous model.

corey

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The program is pretty much just all channels the same, start in the morning, peak 6hr in, dim for 6 hours then off. Like a n shape. Nothing beyond that. I just upgraded the controller, board, lens, and aluminum top and detailed it in my build thread if interested. I am running a custom program.

Orphek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Atlantik iCon LED PCB + Atlantik iCon System PC Card​

55704488-7D7D-4C2D-834D-9FC6D76319D5.jpeg

Last edited:

CincyReefer07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How far do the tank mounting arms reach? Anybody have them that knows? If you have a 30 inch front to back tank, will they safely extend out to be centered above the tank? Ceiling mounting is not an option for me

And would (3) I’m assuming be recommended for an 8 foot long tank?

Back