Announcing the Fusion 15 AIO Cube Aquarium! Pre-order now - $99.99

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ChiCity

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
… it comes with a mighty,
tho i think it’s only rated for 130g…
so you might want to consider upgrading to a sicce 1.0/1.5 depending on your needs.

OP
OP
Innovative Marine

Innovative Marine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Innovative Marine says on your website it comes with a DC return pump but at the end of the description it says “add a controllable DC return pump”. Does it come with a pump or not?
The NUVO 15g AIO does include a 130gph DC adjustable pump. The reference is for an upgraded Mightjet DC Controllable pump, which has the external controller and more features such as SINE mode, Feed mode, Constant mode, and Lock Feature.

Attachments

• 130g DC Pump.jpg
    130g DC Pump.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 50

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
@Innovative Marine says on your website it comes with a DC return pump but at the end of the description it says “add a controllable DC return pump”. Does it come with a pump or not?
the one it comes with a adjustable.... the other is Controllable.... probably different return pumps where one is adjustable on the pump and the other is the mighty jet which has a controller.

Proven High Quality Now at an Entry Level

Begin your aquarium journey with the most advanced AIO (All in one) aquarium safety features and award winning quality designs. The Fusion Cube comes standard with a built-in emergency overflow, preinstalled leveling mat, 200 micron filter sock and adjustable DC return pump. This nano desktop cube aquarium makes the hobby easy for saltwater or freshwater. Explore customizable add-ons once you are acclimated into the hobby. Add a mesh screen lid cover, custom caddy with advanced filter media, dual return nozzles, controllable DC return pump and even an algae cleaning magnet.

doubleshot00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The NUVO 15g AIO does include a 130gph DC adjustable pump. The reference is for an upgraded Mightjet DC Controllable pump, which has the external controller and more features such as SINE mode, Feed mode, Constant mode, and Lock Feature.
Ok thanks. I ordered one with the caddy. Can you get extra filter socks? I didn’t see them listed as an extra. Would love to have a few more.

I just found out about this tank yesterday and the fact it comes with pretty much everything. For $100 its a great deal.

I have a fluval now and hater it. I wanted a small cube.

OP
OP
Innovative Marine

Innovative Marine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok thanks. I ordered one with the caddy. Can you get extra filter socks? I didn’t see them listed as an extra. Would love to have a few more.

I just found out about this tank yesterday and the fact it comes with pretty much everything. For $100 its a great deal.

I have a fluval now and hater it. I wanted a small cube.
The filter socks can be purchased individually or in a 10 pack with some savings. We are currently sold out and expect to replenish in a few weeks.

doubleshot00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The filter socks can be purchased individually or in a 10 pack with some savings. We are currently sold out and expect to replenish in a few weeks.

Thanks.

Are the AIO compartments dimensions similar to other models? Like the parts are universal?

Aaron75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updated ETA on when we should be having these tanks ship/arrive? Still just end of October?

Aaron75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get the UPS tracking? and the tracker shows its arriving tomorrow? I really hope you do get it tomorrow!
Yep, the IM website initially showed today but UPS had no available tracking. Now UPS shows tomorrow by 7pm. It departed a facility 7 hours away and arrived at another facility about 4 hours away. Hopefully its next stop is my local facility!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 26.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back