Year End Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any Sales going on for the new year??
None on the schedule right now. Looking at a few lids we have on hand that will mostly be custom sized, as is, ready to ship purchases. Not sure if or when they will make it to the site. Are you looking for something in particular? Maybe I can be of assistance.

Softhammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you make lids for regular old Aqueon/ All Glass tanks? I could use a triple set for my 180.

Lithoman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
None on the schedule right now. Looking at a few lids we have on hand that will mostly be custom sized, as is, ready to ship purchases. Not sure if or when they will make it to the site. Are you looking for something in particular? Maybe I can be of assistance.

Already placed my order..#CV5202... Any updates? Looking forward to getting it..

Cheers!!

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you make lids for regular old Aqueon/ All Glass tanks? I could use a triple set for my 180.
We do not have that particular size as a listed product, but we do have a custom Lids page for ordering unlisted lids. Feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will be happy to assist you in placing this order.

Back