Annual Mega Raffle Dec 7th at Elmer's

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The clubs annual Mega raffle is on Dec 7th at 5 Pm at Elmer's https://www.elmersaquarium.com/

Please note : for all tank donations - please contact the club, or post in this thread, to determine if you need help transporting, etc. also we don't want 20 ,10 gallon tanks to raffle off.

Most common raffle items include :
1) Donated Used and new equipment - one persons junk is another person's treasure.
2) Donated Frags and or unwanted fish - So don't forget to bring heat packs and cooler to transport you new corals,etc.

To generate more activity please post what you will be donating on this thread or on the facebook page = https://www.facebook.com/3RMAS/

You do not need to be an active member of the club to participate. However, some type of donation would be appreciated.

* We will also be discussing club business = open forum/voting for all members to determine board members for 2020, next years itinerary, fragswap, etc. *

OP
OP
acer

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IF anybody is interested. I have a homemade 45 gallon corner tank ( drilled in bottom rear corner) just sitting in my shed- no stand. It was last used 5 years ago in my office - no leaks or issues at the time - I moved to a smaller office space and no longer have room for a tank. I will be willing to bring it to the mega raffle and donate it to the club- if someone posts they are interested, and will purchase a few tickets or 10 or 20 to "win it". Would make a great corner frag tank or even a first display tank , or an isolation/hospital tank = about 20 inches high - if memory serves.

OP
OP
acer

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be thining my Cheato this week- so if anybody wants some for free - please let me know.

OP
OP
acer

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IF anybody is interested. I have a homemade 45 gallon corner tank ( drilled in bottom rear corner) just sitting in my shed- no stand. It was last used 5 years ago in my office - no leaks or issues at the time - I moved to a smaller office space and no longer have room for a tank. I will be willing to bring it to the mega raffle and donate it to the club- if someone posts they are interested, and will purchase a few tickets or 10 or 20 to "win it". Would make a great corner frag tank or even a first display tank , or an isolation/hospital tank = about 20 inches high - if memory serves.

OK, its the day of the Mega raffle - I did not get any interest on the 45 gallon corner tank - so I will not be bringing it to the meeting - see everybody there.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back