Another beautiful Triton reef for inspiration!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Triton US

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

We are enjoying the interest and honest, vigorous discussions and debates that are happening on this forum and elsewhere about Triton, and we're really pleased to see hobbyists everywhere showing greater interest in understanding the chemical composition of their water and how it affects their corals. And, of course, we love to see pictures of reefs run utilizing Triton products and methods for some inspiration!

We were contacted by aquarist Marco Pardon of Germany, who thought that reefers here in the U.S. might enjoy seeing his beautiful reef aquarium which utilizes Triton Elementz and ICP testing.

marcopardun1.jpg

marcopardun3.jpg

For those of you who want to see more of Marco's relatively young, but obviously beautiful reef, here is a link to an article in
saltwatersmarts.com (a nifty little blog, I might add) that features his tank setup in more detail. A really beautiful aquarium with tremendous long-term potential!

Thanks to Marco for sharing with us!

Hope you enjoy...and we look forward to seeing pics of Triton "method" reefs from the U.S. in coming months!

Regards,

Joe and Scott
Triton U.S./Unique Corals

Tapio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet. I would like to know what those LEDs are. For once a LED lit tank that does not look like a dark blue cave:angel:

Chris Aldrich

Caribbean Chris @ Saltwater Smarts
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for sharing Marco's beautiful reef and a link to the profile on our site, Joe and Scott! We appreciate it.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back