Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hello,

I purchased three more fish from TSM last week. They all arrived healthy and alive. They all ate within 24-48 hours (one within 2 hours). They're thriving and disease-free. I highly recommend TSM to anyone on the fence.

Naso Male, Regal Angel, & Copperband Butterfly

A healthy tank devoid of common parasites leaves me so worry-free and leaves me to enjoy this hobby much more.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Not to mention not having to break out the QT tanks again is a plus,LOL!!!

I just placed another order as well.

jk1151

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I have worked with TSM in the past and been very happy with them as well but I still had fish in observation prior to DT because everyone has scared me to death with Qting. @4FordFamily Are all your fish still doing well? I have read you and others stating you have just put them right in to your DT. Would you still recommend that for others that are still stressed about that? I would love a couple new fish but don't have the energy/desire to QT right now so thinking about taking the plunge.

GlassMunky

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I have worked with TSM in the past and been very happy with them as well but I still had fish in observation prior to DT because everyone has scared me to death with Qting. @4FordFamily Are all your fish still doing well? I have read you and others stating you have just put them right in to your DT. Would you still recommend that for others that are still stressed about that? I would love a couple new fish but don't have the energy/desire to QT right now so thinking about taking the plunge.
Every fish I added to my tank from them, over a year later was still in perfect health and never had any issues.
if it comes from TSM I skip the QT

shakacuz

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
i would definitely be interested in a purchase if they carried more captive bred stuff. specifically looking for captive bred yasha goby or something similar to pair with my pistol.

i hear nothing but good things from their customers.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I will stand by them. TSM was recommended to my by @HotRocks, someone who I truly trust when QT'ing fish comes into play. I also trust @4FordFamily as well.

I still plan on buying some very high end wrasses from @tsmaquatics as soon as they are available.

Have you ever torn down a tank over an issue you couldn't seem to beat?

• Yes! I have. (Tell us about what issue you faced in the thread.)

Votes: 177 24.2%
  • No. Thankfully, I haven't.

Votes: 377 51.6%
  • Nope, but it almost happened. (Share your experience in the thread.)

Votes: 54 7.4%
  • Not yet, but I'm almost there. (Tell us what you're dealing with.)

Votes: 61 8.4%
  • If you reef long enough, this will eventually happen to you.

Votes: 47 6.4%
  • Other

Votes: 14 1.9%
SR