another wifey's favorite...

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my wife's favorite color is blue so I couldn't think of a better fairy wrasse that will fit that color besides this guy... I waited a while to get this one but it's all worth it... these are just quick shots I took... this is after 2-3 hours after introducing him in the tank.. I think it's a very good sign that he's eating and mingling with the other wrasses although the male Rhomboid is giving him a little bit of a hard time...

Lineatus fairy wrasse saying hello to you guys...

01-27-07Lineatus1.jpg

01-27-07Lineatus2.jpg

here's him checkin' out the female Rhomboid.. see the male Rhomboid in the back keeping a close eye on him.. LoLz..
01-27-07Checkin.jpg

here's the princess of the whole tank... the only female with a belly full after a mysis snack..
01-27-07RhomboidFem.jpg

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful wrasses, Marvin.

I almost got a pair of lineatus a week or so ago, but it fell through... I ended up with a monster Christmas wrasse, though. I want a pair of M. bipartitus in a bad way...

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow.. thanks guys... my wife is the one that picked the color so I just got the fish... ;)

I had one before but I had to let it go when I tore down my tank and my love for it was rekindled after seeing one in person again...

the Golden Rhomboids and Lineatus are my favorite wrasses also... can you tell?!? LoLz...

Thanks again guys...

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marv do you QT your fish or just toss them in?

Jesse.. I don't have any room for a QT tank so I just try my best to acclimate them well and just put new fish in the tank... since I can't QT, I normally have the LFS hold the fish for a week or two for observation... I'm glad the LFS are willing to do that..

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 47 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back