Antarcticant

Antarcticant

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
So, the first two weeks are in the books with the new tank running! Still no livestock loss, and I've added a Lubbock's fairy wrasse, as well as a coral beauty dwarf angelfish. They're still a little camera shy, so enjoy my absolute potato of a lawnmower blenny. I've also fired up my skimmer; it's been running for about a week and the foam finally calmed down enough to have it actually collect skimmate and not overflow into the sump.

64qmrtf.jpg

BRS

BlakeStew

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I just stumbled upon your thread and happy to say that we are embarking on the same journey at the same time! Your about 2 weeks ahead of me as my 350 G2 hasn't been delivered yet. I'm bringing over coral and previous livestock but starting over with dry rock. I'd love to keep track with each others builds and see how they progress! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Joe.D

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I just stumbled upon your thread and happy to say that we are embarking on the same journey at the same time! Your about 2 weeks ahead of me as my 350 G2 hasn't been delivered yet. I'm bringing over coral and previous livestock but starting over with dry rock. I'd love to keep track with each others builds and see how they progress! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
I’m also in the same position - though I bought the 350 G1 when they went on sale before the G2 was announced. Just got mine installed yesterday - hired my LFS to set it up For me.

It’s my first saltwater tank. I’m excited, but also a bit overwhelmed as I know there’s lots to learn. When they were going through the Apex settings and all of the test kits with me, my head was spinning a bit. Can’t wait to get fish in!

Printed Reef - Custom Reef Accessories

ScubaFish802

Just keep swimming
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hi! I just purchased this stand and in the process of putting it together. I have the tank on the stand without the doors attached yet, and the tank is slighter wider front to back than the stand. Is it supposed to be flush once the doors are attached? It just makes me nervous...
The back should be flush with the stand, and the front should overhang :)

AquaCave

How close to perfect, for you, is your reef aquarium?

• IT'S PERFECT NOW

Votes: 10 4.1%
  • It's getting close

Votes: 37 15.2%
  • It's about half way there

Votes: 47 19.3%
  • It's slow but progressing

Votes: 72 29.6%
  • It's not even close

Votes: 70 28.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 2.9%