Any 3D printer owners have the capability to make me a custom cradle?

Manny’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking to see if any of you 3D printer owners out there can help make me a custom cradle for my XF350 gyres. The magnets just will not stick to my glass. They worked for a very small time but then they stopped holding in place. I contacted CoralVue who sent me an extra magnet to double up on the inside magnet with. This solution did not work. I paid too much money for these pumps not to be using them. So, ideally, I'd find someone who can 3D print a cradle that hangs over the glass and lowers the pump into the aquarium about 5". Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
Manny’s Reef

Manny’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is there anyone else available to make 3D printed parts? I'm not sure what happened to the above member but I have not heard back from him anymore. He printed a custom kessil mount for the ecotech rail mount. I'm needing another one. Looking for someone to make me one.
Really wish Neon Reefer would respond because his product was amazing.

neonreef3d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is there anyone else available to make 3D printed parts? I'm not sure what happened to the above member but I have not heard back from him anymore. He printed a custom kessil mount for the ecotech rail mount. I'm needing another one. Looking for someone to make me one.
Really wish Neon Reefer would respond because his product was amazing.
I just sent you a message.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back