Any body have info on fluval marine and reef 2.0 led

Bmxjohnny4130

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I just bought a fluval marine and reef 2.0 for my tank today. Only paid 150 cause I had 50 in rewards coupons for the 36" I seen they are wifi compatible but have seen no reviews and couldn't find the wifi control module or release date for it. These are relatively new and found no reviews or much info on them any help be awesome thank you
image.jpg

Tlgutierrez06

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought the same one as well, apparently the wifi module isn't availible yet, and yes these are still very new, but I seriously love the light, I haven't tried to see if it can actually maintain coral yet though, what do you have in your tank?

OP
OP
Bmxjohnny4130

Bmxjohnny4130

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I belive the wifi module comes out in June and all my corals are wide open I have softies some lps and one sps frag to see if it lasts and so far so good haven't lost anything and my long tentacle nem is growing like crazy

Spondoro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The release of the wifi module is a joke. I purchased 2 sets of these lights mid-april and called Hagen asking when the adapter will be out. They told me 4 weeks. 4 weeks later I caled again and they said 4-8 weeks because they "are behind on production". Well that time passed and once again I contacted them. This time they had no answer for when it would be available and told me they were awaiting FCC approval. Dont you think this should have been done WAY before they started advertising the wifi controller? They have offered coupons and a water package but havent seen that as well.

brownsalt92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So does this light maintain corals? Also can it go from sun up to sundown? Like a coral compulsion unit I can't find that great of info on this.

Spondoro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine a couple weeks ago. Programming is a little iffy and one night i caught it flashing the lights on and off every couple seconds for a while at midnight, but does have sunup and sundown. Only way you can access it is with a phone or tablet on a SEPARATE wifi connection. No, you cannot connect it to an existing wifi connection.

Luka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Poop..fluval failed to put the wifi module out and the button on top is wack not sure how it is for corals

dee1914

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the lights alot but I finally was able to get Wi-Fi controller and it is having issues already .it logs me out everytime I get ready to program it .I contact fluval and gave me tip how to troubleshoot but still no luck.I'll be calling them tomorrow for sure .I believe they still have issues with WiFi app.
Screenshot_2016-01-26-16-56-09.png

Betta-Chetta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my light today and I can say it's awesome! My corals that I have had for 2 years absolutely love the new light!

Justiful

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my light today and I can say it's awesome! My corals that I have had for 2 years absolutely love the new light!

Good choice glad you like it. post a pic of it on tank? I love mine also.

dee1914

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The light is great I been using it since it came out .the WiFi controller still had issues, so im waiting on fluval to call back with good info .or im just gonna return WiFi

20160115_152036.jpg

Betta-Chetta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The light is great I been using it since it came out .the WiFi controller still had issues, so im waiting on fluval to call back with good info .or im just gonna return WiFi

20160115_152036.jpg
I've been wanting to get the wifi controller so when they fix it let me know. And what size aquarium do you have and it's very nice.

dee1914

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks its a 60cube 24x24x24 rimless. Good news I fix my WiFi working Good still logs me out here and there.

dee1914

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had my WiFi set on optimizer setting ,I turned that off it works great now .

dee1914

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It dims great no more pressing that dum bottons lol and it has a cloud setting as well

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 136 60.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 81 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 63 27.9%
Back