Any chance for an app?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

mrbacony

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am really intrigued and interested by the Noopsyche lights, but the lack of an app to control them is disappointing. I have read in some of the older posts in this forum that an app was coming. That was nearly a year ago. Are there any definitive plans for an app? Is there one currently in development? I think this is probably the main obstacle from me buying one of these lights. I'd be willing to pay a little more for an app to control them.

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for your support and attention. We are working on new light.

islandreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That controller is the only thing stopping me from buying that light. Can you tell us something about the new light, will it come with an APP or the same controller. Just dont want to take the chance and your new lights are coming.

GuppyHJD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting thread. I have one of the current K7 Pro II lights and the controller is very frustrating. This is the first I have read that Noopsyche is working to have a new light. That possibility makes me wonder if I should purchase the 2 I need for my tank or wait for the new model. Unfortunately I would not expect Matt to comment on the new light until it is ready to market.

OP
OP
mrbacony

mrbacony

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you notice, I asked this question back in September. I have not heard anything since. I did want to wait many months waiting on the new light to come out. Who knows how long. So I ended up picking up a Hydra 32 which uses an app.

GuppyHJD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you notice, I asked this question back in September. I have not heard anything since. I did want to wait many months waiting on the new light to come out. Who knows how long. So I ended up picking up a Hydra 32 which uses an app.
Camper66,
My LFS is recommending the Hydra 32 for me too.

Back