Any clubs or reef hobbyist on the Eastern Shore of MD?

Schnizzle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of late to the party but I'm outside Preston. I looked into DE Reef Club but it looked small. I've been looking more into WAMAS(?) across the bridge. They seem to have a nice turnout to their events.

OP
OP
coronarex

coronarex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of late to the party but I'm outside Preston. I looked into DE Reef Club but it looked small. I've been looking more into WAMAS(?) across the bridge. They seem to have a nice turnout to their events.

Hello friend? What’s going on? Thanks for the reply, sorry for the late response on my end. What kind of tank do you have? I’d love to see it. Im very interested in attending a wamas meeting or frag swap. Do you know of any happening soon. Also I’m sorta familiar with Preston. I live in Greensboro and Denton for almost 7 years before moving to Salisbury

zafink

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm from Salisbury here as well, just curious if anyone would be interested in trading contact information so that if one of us goes on a longer vacation, we could have someone with reef experience check in, do some light maintenance as needed once a week or so while we're away. (I personally can have my neighbors feed daily while I'm away)

I don't have any trips planned at the moment, just thought it might be worth asking around about!

I could probably teach someone in my family to take care of it, but would personally be more comfortable with someone who is also in the hobby :)

@coronarex @cblizza2079

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back