Any Companies make a sump with a frag tank?

atomic081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

I'm helping a few friends in the hobby plan upcoming tanks. I'm recommending they both get a 180-220g 6ftx2ft tank. I think this is the best overall non custom big tank footprint. The footprint should allow for a nice big spacious sump to work in. I was hoping to find a company that makes a sump that includes a area for a frag setup. Nothing huge, but a 18"x18" area with a rack and a Kessil over it would really be a nice addition.

The other option would be to use the refugium space for a frag setup and purchase a nice algae reactor. I've heard very good things about them.

Any suggestions for a sump that has a frag setup? I've checked bashsea, trigger, Eshopps, and a few others with no luck!

Thanks

OP
OP
atomic081

atomic081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its a possibility, but working with acrylic can be dangerous. I'm just surprised they don't have any bigger sumps, was hoping someone knows of a company that has one.

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure someone like Synergy would build it for you. Or maybe even see if Glass Cages will make it custom for you.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Geo's Reef made a custom sump for me that I love, and I believe Octo Aquatics does custom sumps as well and does excellent acrylic work.

reeftigergal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

I'm helping a few friends in the hobby plan upcoming tanks. I'm recommending they both get a 180-220g 6ftx2ft tank. I think this is the best overall non custom big tank footprint. The footprint should allow for a nice big spacious sump to work in. I was hoping to find a company that makes a sump that includes a area for a frag setup. Nothing huge, but a 18"x18" area with a rack and a Kessil over it would really be a nice addition.

The other option would be to use the refugium space for a frag setup and purchase a nice algae reactor. I've heard very good things about them.

Any suggestions for a sump that has a frag setup? I've checked bashsea, trigger, Eshopps, and a few others with no luck!

Thanks
I designed and built a prototype up and running 4’ long on my 75 bow build. Nan’s A-T-S.
WITH my waterfall invention into my A-T-SHIRT THEN DUAL refuge that can be converted to a Frag system and fuge then skim and dosing return.

Back