Any extra tests planned for the future on the ion director?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

windemerejack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any plans in the future to add more tests to the ion director? For example Phosphate or/and iodine etc, If so will they just be an add on to the current ion director or will we have to buy a different unit like the khd?

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GHL is tight lipped when it comes to things they are working on. It’s anyones guess.
I can’t blame them, if something doesn’t work out they don’t want people to rain down on them.

huttyhawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't wait to get mine. I am in in the first batch of pre-orders. I know from my experience the KH Director was a game changer for me with understanding AND stabilizing my alk consumption. I hope this is another great product by GHL.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the GHL support staff. Vinny has been exceptional in responding to my questions and customer service is very important to me.

OP
OP
windemerejack

windemerejack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't wait to get mine. I am in in the first batch of pre-orders. I know from my experience the KH Director was a game changer for me with understanding AND stabilizing my alk consumption. I hope this is another great product by GHL.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the GHL support staff. Vinny has been exceptional in responding to my questions and customer service is very important to me.
Not sure why you posted it on this thread but im pleased you're happy

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 120 58.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 30.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 74 36.1%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 34 16.6%
  • Other

Votes: 61 29.8%
Back