Any interest for a Fort Wayne frag swap

H2Oceans

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Brian Simpson born and raised in fort wayne for 36 years and moved to michigan 10 years ago. I have been in the hobby for 30 + years and now this hobby has taken me to where i am at now owning my own coral company after 4 years as a partner with kickazzcorals my new company name now is Caviar Coral .

I would love to see if the fort wayne club would like co-host a frag swap in fort wayne . If there is enough interest i no we can make it a great frag swap and try to bring in more kids and family into the hobby for the first time and educate people about what we are doing in the hobby the save the ocean and coral reef.

Thank you
Brian

DiverJohn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brian, we are currently in the process of getting the group back and going. Currently we do not have the group structure in place to make this happen. This is an opportunity that some people have expressed interest in and we will be sure to keep this in mind for the future.
John

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back