any local reefers who sell/trade coral frags

dandoozled

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! Just a local beginner reefer in Nashville looking for more reef keepers and coral fraggers around me!

Tennsquire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! Just a local beginner reefer in Nashville looking for more reef keepers and coral fraggers around me!
I've got a ton of stuff right now. Beginner stuff up to more challenging acropora. Several different montipora caps and some digitata (orange and German blue polyp), some birdsnest, porites, and others.

OP
OP
dandoozled

dandoozled

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a ton of stuff right now. Beginner stuff up to more challenging acropora. Several different montipora caps and some digitata (orange and German blue polyp), some birdsnest, porites, and others.
Sweet! PM me some pictures, do you have any interesting zoas?

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome and there are quite a few of us in reef club that have frag/growout tanks that we trade and sell from. I am one of those and can get you a list and pics when I get home this evening. I have some LPS, Euphillias, zoas/palys (frags and colonies), and some other stuff as well.

I do know off the top of my head that I have a ton of mixed smaller zoa colonies and a butt-ton of pandora palys, some kenya trees that I have growing in my frag tank sump that need trimmed lol, a few smaller purple/green reverse hammers, duncans from 1 to 15 heads, regular candy cane with about 6 heads, 4-5 purple short tentacle plate coral, and possibly a few torches if I can get time to frag the colony this weekend. I also have a nice alveopora colony that is somewhat on the small side and is a frag from my large colony.

Just let me know what interests you, even it is not listed (I have 4 frag tanks and cannot keep track of what I have lol) and I can get ya some pics if I have it.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome and there are quite a few of us in reef club that have frag/growout tanks that we trade and sell from. I am one of those and can get you a list and pics when I get home this evening. I have some LPS, Euphillias, zoas/palys (frags and colonies), and some other stuff as well.

I do know off the top of my head that I have a ton of mixed smaller zoa colonies and a butt-ton of pandora palys, some kenya trees that I have growing in my frag tank sump that need trimmed lol, a few smaller purple/green reverse hammers, duncans from 1 to 15 heads, regular candy cane with about 6 heads, 4-5 purple short tentacle plate coral, and possibly a few torches if I can get time to frag the colony this weekend. I also have a nice alveopora colony that is somewhat on the small side and is a frag from my large colony.

Just let me know what interests you, even it is not listed (I have 4 frag tanks and cannot keep track of what I have lol) and I can get ya some pics if I have it.
Wife just told me we have a few bubble nems that need to go now also. Seems some split last night lol.

OP
OP
dandoozled

dandoozled

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wife just told me we have a few bubble nems that need to go now also. Seems some split last night lol.
oh wow that's really awesome! Yeah I'd love to see what you have! I'm looking around right now for different zoas, a finger leather.. maybe acans or favias.
I'd love to see your torch corals and kenya tree along with that anemone aswell! maybe pick up a smaller one for my tank, how much would you usually charge for a few zoa frags? thanks!

John Genmel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eagle Steve if you have an extra bubble tip I would like one?..
thanks

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eagle Steve if you have an extra bubble tip I would like one?..
thanks
I might. I have to get them out in the open to see who did what. I know I have one and am getting it loose. There should be some more, but won’t be able to check behind the rocks until this evening.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh wow that's really awesome! Yeah I'd love to see what you have! I'm looking around right now for different zoas, a finger leather.. maybe acans or favias.
I'd love to see your torch corals and kenya tree along with that anemone aswell! maybe pick up a smaller one for my tank, how much would you usually charge for a few zoa frags? thanks!
I PM’d you a ton of pics, just let me know.

MikeandDee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you send some pictures...new reefer looking for some LPS. THANKS

RichardinTN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I've also been looking for local reefers who sell/trade. I’m not new to reefs but moved to TN about 4 years ago and finally started up a small tank. When I was up in MA there were a lot more options than what I’m finding here but I’ve only just joined MTRC last month and have not made a meeting yet. Right now looking for some softies and LPS until I feel it’s ready for some SPS. It would be great to make a few connections.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back