Any Memphis Reefers?

Reefer2635

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if there are any Active Members from the Memphis Area....I'm just getting back into the scene after taking a good 10 year break. I had a 13 gallon nanocube setup off and on in those 10 and learned you couldn't keep mandarins without seeded tank and 13 was to small period thanks Something Fishy... I'm building a one off custom build now and setup another nanocube to start growing frags. I enjoy setting aquariums up. I also like buying, selling, and trading equipment etc. If anyone would like to chat or whatever hit me up. I'd like to see the mid-south reef scene to grow just like these corals if find some for a good deal...
20180821_083957.jpeg
20180824_202457.jpeg

arob1978

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I’m Germantown. I have some equipment you may be interested in. If you’re building a sump, i have a couple reactors/filters. Probably a few other small things I could part with

OP
OP
Reefer2635

Reefer2635

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I’m Germantown. I have some equipment you may be interested in. If you’re building a sump, i have a couple reactors/filters. Probably a few other small things I could part with
Yeah sounds great. I have some other news I'm holding back to hopefully things around the reefing community will start to bounce back even more soon. I hope your not getting out of the hobby and if you had some extra time for a curious business man I'd love to ask you a few questions. Thanks.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.8%
Back