Any news on a Gen5 Radion? When?

Variant

View Badges
Reaction score
Does this sale mean the new gen lights are soon to come out? Curious to see if this is a "stand alone" sale, or a convenient way to clear out previous generation inventory before pushing new product. hmmm

Big Boy

View Badges
Reaction score
MACNA is coming soon. Probably going to announce it there if a new product is coming out.

ReeferBud

View Badges
Reaction score
Has anyone heard any news of a potential announcement?

Thinking of upgrading my G2s to G4 Pros and would hate to make the investment and then have the G5’s come out soon, especially with MAcNA around the corner.

Chris155hp

View Badges
Reaction score
Has anyone heard any news of a potential announcement?

Thinking of upgrading my G2s to G4 Pros and would hate to make the investment and then have the G5’s come out soon, especially with MAcNA around the corner.
I would wait a bit stuff for macna is normally announce a month or two before the even to help build up hype.

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
I think the recent sales are simply sales. I don’t really expect a new Radion anytime soon though Ive been wrong before :) I think they've been working hard on their new control system and thats where their R&D focus has been the last year or two.

Sisterlimonpot

View Badges
Reaction score
I for one am glad that they aren't rolling out new lights every couple years. it tells us that they finally are happy with the way the G4 pro's operate.

I would imagine that they are more focused on other products that will be made available soon.

[email protected]

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Any rumors on a Gen 5 release? Gen 4 just went on sale at BRS. Maybe an indicator?
Tough to say. Sometimes it is, and sometimes not... but it is right before RAP Cali and MACNA, sooooo... maybe

Reefcowboy

View Badges
Reaction score
I wouldnt be surprised if AI came out with new lights at MACNA...so most impulsive buyers would jump on it, and then next year Ecotech came out with the g5’s, making money 2x

OP
B

BantyRooster97

View Badges
Reaction score
Any updates from MACNA? I went ahead and bought G4 lights a few months back... man I'll be upset if G5 come out this year. Though I love these lights.

Is it HARD or EASY for you to keep your corals colorful? (check all that apply)

• SPS Hard

Votes: 328 60.9%
  • SPS Easy

Votes: 134 24.9%
  • LPS Hard

Votes: 81 15.0%
  • LPS Easy

Votes: 357 66.2%
  • Zoas Hard

Votes: 53 9.8%
  • Zoas Easy

Votes: 351 65.1%