Any Opinions - Fiji Cube AIO Box All-in-One Kit 3rd Gen - 75 Gallon Standard??

Tango99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers.

Would anyone have any opinions / comments on the Fiji Cube AIO Kit?

I like the idea that it sits inside the tank and would save a lot of space -- less fuss with plumbing and a separate sump too.

I'm thinking of getting this along with a rimless 59G 36" wide tank.

FIJI-AIO_75_Gen_3_2_1512x.png

OP
OP
T

Tango99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. The concept looks very similar to what I have in my current Fluval EVO 13.5G. Although I've only had the EVO for around 2.5 months, it seems to be fairly effective. Corals and clownfish seem happy in general but I think I'll need more space soon.

TwistedFX4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah they're great, I have one on my tank. I've dealt with sumps before and it's always a hassle, so this was a nice alternative.
What media are you using in your Fiji? I have a Fiji on my 40 Breeder and love it.. I like how it gives the tank an overall clean look since you can hide most anything in them. I’m just struggling to find a good filtration/media for mine

Sailfin11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What media are you using in your Fiji? I have a Fiji on my 40 Breeder and love it.. I like how it gives the tank an overall clean look since you can hide most anything in them. I’m just struggling to find a good filtration/media for mine
I dont use any media, I just have my heater and return pump in the back. I think there is sufficient surface area in the rock and sand. I've heard good things about the marine pure blocks though so maybe take a look at those

Kinnu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got the Marineland® High Definition LED Ensemble - 75 Gallon, was thinking of getting this for it as well. The only issue I have is choosing the right skimmer etc. Any thoughts?

TwistedFX4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got the Marineland® High Definition LED Ensemble - 75 Gallon, was thinking of getting this for it as well. The only issue I have is choosing the right skimmer etc. Any thoughts?
I have a HOB Eshopps on my 40.. I couldn’t decide on a skimmer and also couldn’t find one that was worth a dang that fit in the center section, so I did a HOB.. My Eshopps works get as you can see lol

Attachments

• B56C64E4-A629-478C-912A-6408B8841BBA.jpeg
    B56C64E4-A629-478C-912A-6408B8841BBA.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 177

Kinnu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a HOB Eshopps on my 40.. I couldn’t decide on a skimmer and also couldn’t find one that was worth a dang that fit in the center section, so I did a HOB.. My Eshopps works get as you can see lol
It does indeed look that way! This will be my first Saltwater, so im trying to do as much research as I can to get all the required equipment ^^

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back