OP
Jerome Woodward

Jerome Woodward

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Columbia Falls and I pretty much stick to myself. I make a few trips a year to Missoula to see Dan @ Reefmissoula. I have also been connected with the Spokane Coeur D'Alene club since around 2007, I try to make all their meetings, depending on the weather.
This is my 190, been up since July of 2018. I am more or less an SPS junkie ;););)

DX2A3895.jpg
Let me know if you have anything you wanna frag!

DWill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m from Great Falls but currently “stuck” in San Diego. I coach college football so who knows where I’ll be this tim next year if not here. Be been trying to land a job at a school in Montana but theres only a couple schools and in my what you know is often secondary to who you know. I’d be willing to move down to a NAIA school to coach at home, but there‘s only what, 4 of those schools I think. So, I’ll knocking on doors

diablomontana

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Great Falls, "reefer" off and on since about 2000. Having the itch again.. Discovered a different forum that used to be popular is kinda dead, so I ended up here!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back