Any reef clubs in Monterey County?

kiran

reef noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Just wondering if there were any groups in the Monterey area? I can't seem to find any on facebook and not sure where else to exactly search.

Thanks!

jimlin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Just wondering if there were any groups in the Monterey area? I can't seem to find any on facebook and not sure where else to exactly search.

Thanks!
I’m in the monterey area, but have not set up my tank yet.

DevonC09

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ayy maybe we can start something around here? I'm still new to the reef hobby so not sure if I should try and get something started
that would be cool! I have a couple tanks running right now with corals and fish. I fragged a few Kenya trees yesterday. I also have a couple tanks laying around if you want to try something out!

OP
OP
kiran

kiran

reef noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that would be cool! I have a couple tanks running right now with corals and fish. I fragged a few Kenya trees yesterday. I also have a couple tanks laying around if you want to try something out!
Awesome! Maybe I'll see if I can get something organized but like I said I'm still learning so gonna need a lot of help from locals getting this going.

I'm planning on getting a new tank in a few months. Quickly realizing that my nano isn't the right fit for what I want so I'm thinking about splurging and getting a 150-170 gallon. Possibly a Red Sea MAX S-650 or something that's custom built by the boys at Tenji over in Carmel-by-the-Sea

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back