Any Reef keepers near Green Bay or Marinette

Seaturtle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently starting out fresh getting back into the hobby and looking for other reef keepers in my area. I live in Oconto Wisconsin just wondering if there are any fellow reefers near Green Bay or Marinette.

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello @Seaturtle. I see you posted at 2 of the 3 Wisconsin groups listed on the forum at the link below. I don’t think th FVRC is very active either. I find that odd since there is a coral swap in Appleton every year.

Good luck with finding folks closer to GB. If not I know the guy that started the 608 hasn’t been restricting it to just the area code. We got Sheboygan, Milwaukee, and others in the club. He is currently in hiatus but monitoring while he gets his new house ready to move in.

OP
OP
Seaturtle

Seaturtle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello @Seaturtle. I see you posted at 2 of the 3 Wisconsin groups listed on the forum at the link below. I don’t think th FVRC is very active either. I find that odd since there is a coral swap in Appleton every year.

Good luck with finding folks closer to GB. If not I know the guy that started the 608 hasn’t been restricting it to just the area code. We got Sheboygan, Milwaukee, and others in the club. He is currently in hiatus but monitoring while he gets his new house ready to move in.

Thank you

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 49.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.6%
Back