Any Reefers from the Hampton Roads Area

MrPicasso

Chalice Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Reefers, to the Reef2Reef Hampton Roads Reef Club subforum. If you are anywhere even remotely close to us here in VA, Maryland,NC, DC, or Western Virginia give us a shout. We'd love to talk with you. You can also come by Hampton Roads Reef Club also if you like. Thanks and Happy Reefing!! Here's the Club Site...

Click Here to go to Hampton Roads Reef Club

Last edited:

zaza32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a great site. Ive been here for years. Thanks Rob.

Joe

crisis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Zoomanchoo, it's Chris from HRRC. The chalices are looking great. Anyone from the area posting here?

alex297

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I'm fairly new to the hobby and trying to get as much info as possible, I live in Norfolk Va

alex297

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok went on line got the time and place but was not sure how to RSVP

jerryaycock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great to see locals here. I hope to become more active. I have been crazy busy building web sites.
I live in Hampton and have a 75 G Tank with few fish mainly Corals.
Jerry Aycock

Coasty4147

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m on the eastern shore if anyone is over here with me and wants to talk tank.

Caleb barger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this thread still alive? Haha. I'm in Gloucester, looking for local reefers to buy/trade/sell with. There aren't too many good LFS's I've found but reef room in Newport news/Hampton area.

Wayne P.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just returned to Hampton Roads from upstate NY. Currently live in Portsmouth but just bought a house in Deep Creek. Can anyone say fish room? Would love to talk tank with locals and pry some knowledge out of you folks. Just running a Fluval EVO 13.5 but plan on moving up.

Caleb barger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just returned to Hampton Roads from upstate NY. Currently live in Portsmouth but just bought a house in Deep Creek. Can anyone say fish room? Would love to talk tank with locals and pry some knowledge out of you folks. Just running a Fluval EVO 13.5 but plan on moving up.
When you start looking to sell or trade, hit me up, I'll make the drive for decent deals. I'm just recently getting into corals myself and dont know of too many good and affordable places.

Wayne P.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! I'm in Portsmouth at the moment. Have a contract on a house in Deep Creek. All I have at the moment is my 13.5 Fluval Evo. Once I get settled into the new place I will be getting a newer bigger tank. Do you have any preferred LFS?

Wayne P.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you start looking to sell or trade, hit me up, I'll make the drive for decent deals. I'm just recently getting into corals myself and dont know of too many good and affordable places.
I have been using Legendary Aquatics in Chesapeake. They have $5 frag Friday's. Limited selection but they seem to be a pretty good place. I got most of my livestock from WWC at a sale that took place here on R2R.

jblasi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use Aquariums Unlimited in VB. I don’t really pick up much coral locally but I I have really good luck when I get fish and shrimp from them. My wife and I are from Daytona Beach so we make runs to TSA, WWC and we have friends with large systems. We try to make a run every few months.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back