Any store in Charlotte or surrounding areas(Greensboro and Raleigh)...

Twodogsnnc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...keep inverts and coral separate from Fish? If not the Charlotte area does any where near Greensboro or Raleigh?

Do any Charlotte area stores QT fish? Bought froM one store and 2 days later both fish were sick with Brooks. Trying to avoid that from happening again.

Thanks.

Thirdeyesight17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fintastic Aquariums in Cary is pretty good I’ve never had any issues with fish or frags that’s I’ve purchased from there. Not sure how close it is to you but they have a nice setup.

GK3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
...keep inverts and coral separate from Fish? If not the Charlotte area does any where near Greensboro or Raleigh?

Do any Charlotte area stores QT fish? Bought froM one store and 2 days later both fish were sick with Brooks. Trying to avoid that from happening again.

Thanks.

Nemo’s reef in Charlotte? Only visited once but there tanks looked great.

twolittlefish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to all this but I found a store near me in Mooresville. It’s called Aquaticas formerly Salty’s of Lake Norman. They seem real friendly and well informed. They sell freshwater and saltwater fish coral and invertebrates.

Fishinabarrel

sCiEncE wILl Win
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to all this but I found a store near me in Mooresville. It’s called Aquaticas formerly Salty’s of Lake Norman. They seem real friendly and well informed. They sell freshwater and saltwater fish coral and invertebrates.
You missed Lotus Reef, it is one exit north of Aquatica, exit 35. The owner is passionate reefer. Great place to visit and some amazing coral selections!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back