Anybody have feedback on the new formula?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Reefahholic

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you mean powdered instead of liquid? I switched to a CARX during the supply draught, but it seems that the powdered product works just as well as the liquid.

Yes. Well, that’s great to hear! Did they change the formula at all? I thought I read somewhere saying they improved it slightly.?

The first formula in the plastic bottles worked well for me. I used the others method. Had good stability.

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, you have the original Base Elements! The Core 7 is just more concentrated to the best of my knowledge. They had issues with the cartons leaking and began shipping the alkalinity component dry. Of note, they changed which numbers provide given elements.

OP
OP
Reefahholic

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, you have the original Base Elements! The Core 7 is just more concentrated to the best of my knowledge. They had issues with the cartons leaking and began shipping the alkalinity component dry. Of note, they changed which numbers provide given elements.

I did have the Core7. Both Triton Method and Others Method. Ok, so they didn’t improve the formula then. Sounds like they just changed the bottles and numbers. I thought I read somewhere that they improved the formula itself. Maybe not.

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did have the Core7. Both Triton Method and Others Method. Ok, so they didn’t improve the formula then. Sounds like they just changed the bottles and numbers. I thought I read somewhere that they improved the formula itself. Maybe not.

The numbers only changed when they went from the old Base Elements to Core 7.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 35.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back