Anybody in the High Desert?

Arthroverts

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I'm looking to see if there are any other enthusiasts in the High Desert. It'd be nice to chat and maybe swap some frags/equipment (when I have some, ha ha) sometime, as the SCMAS and other SoCal clubs meet too far away for me to go regularly. Shipping is always a pain to pay for, and I'd like to buy local as much as possible as well.
Anybody out there?

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Bassman733

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t live in The high desert but over by riverside.

OP
OP
A

Arthroverts

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bassman733, cool! A bit far for me to drive though, ha ha, otherwise I'd probably be apart of the LA Aquatics Club already.

@Forshurley, awesome! I'll PM you.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

OP
OP
A

Arthroverts

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bassman733, I'm in Fontana pretty regularly on Saturdays. It's a bit of a ways from you, but that's probably the closest I come to Riverside on a regular basis.
I am also apart of the Invertebrate Club of Southern California, so I am in Redlands about every other month (January, March, May, etc.) on the 3rd Saturday around 10:00 to 11:30 AM. Before or after those meetings (or during if you don't mind chilling with tarantula keepers for a little bit ;)) would probably be around the best time to meet up for me.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Bassman733

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet, I actually live in grand terrace and work in upland. We frequently go to Redlands too. Kind of all over the place. Lol. Would be cool to meet up sometime, plus I have about 50 reptiles and don’t mind inverts too. Haha

akirapanda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I'm looking to see if there are any other enthusiasts in the High Desert. It'd be nice to chat and maybe swap some frags/equipment (when I have some, ha ha) sometime, as the SCMAS and other SoCal clubs meet too far away for me to go regularly. Shipping is always a pain to pay for, and I'd like to buy local as much as possible as well.
Anybody out there?

Thanks,

Arthroverts
Hey I'm hoping everyone is still out here , hoping we can all share the love for the reef community and if anyone needs anything to let people know it is available out here

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 168 62.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 70 25.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 93 34.4%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 46 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 70 25.9%
Back