• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anybody tried getting coral from corals kingdom?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Bett

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a mushroom pack from them two months ago. I was worried because I couldn't find any reviews either, but I decided to just go for it and see what happens since there was a free trachy with any order that weekend.

Everything arrived packed well, but one of the wysiwyg mushrooms was melting. There was a note in the box that the one mushroom hadn't been looking great before shipping and they had added another similar mushroom in as a replacement. The melting mushroom ended up just dissolving into goop over the next few days. Another mushroom also looked like it wasn't going to make it but ended up surviving and is slowly getting its color back. There was also a couple other freebies in there including a nice duncan frag.

Overall I feel like I got my money's worth from them. I hadn't previously ordered corals online though so I don't have a lot to go off of. I'm not sure if they regularly include multiple freebies or if it was just because of the one mushroom, but at the very least the weekend special free trachy was much nicer than I expected.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was sketched out by an entire page of frogspawn listed as "fragspwan".

Bett

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I was sketched out at the lack of reviews. I couldn't seem to find anything other than advertisement posts on a local fb group with no comments. I fully expected to pay for the order and never receive anything in the mail.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are a R2R sponsor. Are vendors vetted at all before accepting sponsorship on R2R?

kalinowskiz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my order from corals kingdom and since there’s not too many reviews I can at least put it out there and say I was very happy with them I took advantage of the free torch they were giving away and used a 10% discount they gave me, which I didn’t know until after would not have been able to be used with the free torch promotion but they gave it to me anyway. Everything came packaged nicely the frag plugs were rubber banded down to a piece of styrofoam so the corals would slam around. They even threw in a free frag even if it was a green paly that will just probably grow all over and be more work in the end. I would definitely buy from them again the torch’s I received are great.

Attachments

• ECC1023F-3017-4287-BF07-DDC93F426E2E.jpeg
    ECC1023F-3017-4287-BF07-DDC93F426E2E.jpeg
    161 KB · Views: 191
  • 6F795FCD-550A-4637-B893-5A337221C922.jpeg
    6F795FCD-550A-4637-B893-5A337221C922.jpeg
    156.5 KB · Views: 172
  • BDA24321-8918-4CEE-BB13-7273C86E000B.jpeg
    BDA24321-8918-4CEE-BB13-7273C86E000B.jpeg
    154.7 KB · Views: 166

Frostblitz20

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my order from corals kingdom and since there’s not too many reviews I can at least put it out there and say I was very happy with them I took advantage of the free torch they were giving away and used a 10% discount they gave me, which I didn’t know until after would not have been able to be used with the free torch promotion but they gave it to me anyway. Everything came packaged nicely the frag plugs were rubber banded down to a piece of styrofoam so the corals would slam around. They even threw in a free frag even if it was a green paly that will just probably grow all over and be more work in the end. I would definitely buy from them again the torch’s I received are great.
Did you dip them before putting into your tank? if nothing comes off in the dip then its a pretty good sign they quarantine their stock properly

kalinowskiz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you dip them before putting into your tank? if nothing comes off in the dip then its a pretty good sign they quarantine their stock properly
I did dip them before I put them in and the only thing that came off it were some copepods no flatworms or any other undesireables

BillyMags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bought a torch 4 pack from them and it's a 5 star review from me. Everything was very well packed. And just like a previous post...during dipping not one thing came off. They give freebies with every order and mine was a beautiful two headed duncan. Took everything about a half hour to open and man were they gorgeous. Highly recommend.

KR0NIC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not recommend them at all! Yes they were packed nice but that’s about as far as it goes. Three out of the five torches I got from them died so far and the other two are barely hanging on. One melted the first day. Two weeks later two got brown jelly. The dragon soul I bought never opened more then just the tips and have been fighting brown jelly. And the last one has mysterious white fuz that appeared out of thin air. Every torch that came from them had hitchhikers and all looked recently fragged and very very small. I’ve bought over 30 torches from various places and no where else have I had this type of nightmare happen. I would avoid corals kingdom like the plague!
5089EDEC-5873-404B-9CE3-A57C4D04ED86.jpeg

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 143 60.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 65 27.7%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 83 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 41 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 64 27.2%
Back