Anyone’s noopsyche stop working ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the tile states my noopsyche stopped working, I tried replacing the power supply and still doesn’t work.
Anyone have the same experience ?

Bj’s Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there o signs of life? Such as the rectangular indicator light on the front? When you say it stopped working. Was it all of a sudden or did the light flash and flutter and then go out? I’m just trying to get a bit of background information to see if we can help you.

OP
OP
James M

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there o signs of life? Such as the rectangular indicator light on the front? When you say it stopped working. Was it all of a sudden or did the light flash and flutter and then go out? I’m just trying to get a bit of background information to see if we can help you.
The light doesn’t turn on at all. One day it was fine the next day it just stopped working

Bj’s Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you contacted Noopsyche, I have there lights as well. They seem like a good company, that is trying to grow there reputation. So I’m sure they will help you if contact them.

OP
OP
James M

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you contacted Noopsyche, I have there lights as well. They seem like a good company, that is trying to grow there reputation. So I’m sure they will help you if contact them.
Yes I have. I took them 3 weeks to send me just a power supply, they never responded to my emails so I had to go through @Manose

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I have. I took them 3 weeks to send me just a power supply, they never responded to my emails so I had to go through @Manose
It could be the main board in the light as the power supply didn't work. With the main board being the likely culprit I will see what I can dig up for you as we are going through some major changes at Noopsyche.

OP
OP
James M

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It could be the main board in the light as the power supply didn't work. With the main board being the likely culprit I will see what I can dig up for you as we are going through some major changes at Noopsyche.
Okay, thank you !

OP
OP
James M

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates ?

Bj’s Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sorry you aren’t getting the help you need. I’m using the same lights myself. However I’m thinking seriously about going with Radions on my new build. I guess customer service is built into the price of their lights. I have started using some of Echotec’s products. There customer service has been top notch when a problem has come up. I’m not knocking Noopsyche as I like and currently use there lights now. However customer service should be a lot better.

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sorry you aren’t getting the help you need. I’m using the same lights myself. However I’m thinking seriously about going with Radions on my new build. I guess customer service is built into the price of their lights. I have started using some of Echotec’s products. There customer service has been top notch when a problem has come up. I’m not knocking Noopsyche as I like and currently use there lights now. However customer service should be a lot better.
We do our best to answer all questions and I am sorry that you have had a bad experience.

@James M
We have no lights at all or boards as the company has switched all new production to a new light. I do have a used light here at my house that I would be glad to send you even though the warranty period is up.

OP
OP
James M

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We do our best to answer all questions and I am sorry that you have had a bad experience.

@James M
We have no lights at all or boards as the company has switched all new production to a new light. I do have a used light here at my house that I would be glad to send you even though the warranty period is up.
I appreciate the offer but I don’t feel like you should go out of your way to send the light you bought. Thank you for getting back to me about my question though

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back