Anyone Else In the Stock Market?

Maverick777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, straight value analysis. I did technicals with Forex for years and that drains you. Now the only technical I watch is the 52wk high/low and basic price action.

jasonrusso

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, it's the usual. No one knows and most of us aren't sure which side to bet on.

I watched CMG go from $199 to $600+ because "it can't go any higher."

OP
OP
T

thunderdood

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up around 50% on crypto, was closer to double at one point. But it was only $3k to start, so oh well. A few friends are in with $$$$$ and have doubled their investment.

Do you and your friends have a sell discipline? Like if you double your money, sell half to get your money back and let the rest ride since you're playing with the houses money?

LbulletM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, but mostly because of taxes. They are different rates for holding greater or less than a year. And obviously loss of potential gains on a smaller pot!

shiv123456

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This might be a bit OFF the topic, but do you all agree that DOW's tremendous rise is all because of Donald Trump's efforts to reshape the US economy? Or is it just that the global markets were bound to breakout this year after several years of consolidation. The journey so far has been fantastic till 23400 level. Thanks.

Unregistered User

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone else here trade/invest in the stock market? Any tips/strategies?

I pay to have someone do it for me. The markets strong, but it's still an excellent time to jump in. One day I recently made $164 in earnings in a single day. My dad likes to remind me the one I dislike most in the world is making me money, lol. :)
If you're planning on it, I would! My current average is $171.

techhnyne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nvidia is branching out into the automotive industry. I work for Audi and Nvidia is supplying the GPUs for all the high line infotainment systems.
I bought nvidia last year at $30 a share. I think it will go to $300

Also bought razor pre ipo on the hk market not to long ago

I work in a brokerage firm in city and theres alot of good stuff out there. My firm has pre ipo stocks for companies like lyft and airbnb too bad i cant afford the minimum buy ins for these companies because they will do extremly well if you can get them pre ipo

OP
OP
T

thunderdood

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I pay to have someone do it for me. The markets strong, but it's still an excellent time to jump in. One day I recently made $164 in earnings in a single day. My dad likes to remind me the one I dislike most in the world is making me money, lol. :)

I hope your planner is outperforming the S&P 500 for you. I caught my mom's planner robbing her blind in her IRA so now I manage it and have nice gains for that account.

OP
OP
T

thunderdood

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought nvidia last year at $30 a share. I think it will go to $300

Also bought razor pre ipo on the hk market not to long ago

I work in a brokerage firm in city and theres alot of good stuff out there. My firm has pre ipo stocks for companies like lyft and airbnb too bad i cant afford the minimum buy ins for these companies because they will do extremly well if you can get them pre ipo

Nice investment on NVDA! I definitely think it's going to $300. I made a long 4 month trade with NVDA and made about $5k earlier this year.

shiv123456

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazon's boss Jeff Bezos is now worth $100 billion. Means that every 1% movement (up or down) from here onwards will either add or shave off $1 billion from his wealth. This is mind blowing stuff in itself. Great!! Enjoy holiday season folks. :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back