Anyone else keeping a long history of your testing results?

Bayareareefer18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Started logging mine on paper since I started my tank last summer. I now log my results into apex fusion every Saturday

That's pretty cool to see your tank history going back that far

EddyP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it’s more about stability with tests for me, I can then adjust dosing along with reminders so I can remember to do everything maintenance wise on a regular basis
YES!

I have only been doing this a few months and I am surprised more people don't talk more about parameter changes as opposed to values. Seems every "hey I have a problem" thread starts with "what are your parameters?" with less consideration for what has changed.

OP
OP
little_sardines

little_sardines

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YES!

I have only been doing this a few months and I am surprised more people don't talk more about parameter changes as opposed to values. Seems every "hey I have a problem" thread starts with "what are your parameters?" with less consideration for what has changed.
Yeah that's a big deal for sure - every time I've had trouble in my tank that wasn't bug related it had to do with a big swing in one or more parameters.
It's funny, you can see how in my testing I honestly am not that stable when it comes to things like alk - but my test results rarely change more than 1dKH in a week and my tank does great despite ranging in alk from 7 - 9.5 ish month to month.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 126 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back