Anyone ever use Reef snow from brightwell aquatics?

SaltISlife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a couple flower pots and the big one i got tonight the owner mentioned he uses reef snow on all his corals. I see him using it occasionally when im there in the evening.

Is this stuff any good ? I got a bittle. But when i turn my pumps off and squirt it gently near the corals they all retract and dont seem to like it.

Read the intructions and i guess i gatta use it in the flow with filters off. So ot blows to the coral. But ive used phytoplankton food once and it had the same reactions and burned my acroporas.

I worry this is going to do the same thing. So i decided to just sprsy it like 6 inchs away from my corals and keep my power heads on. I left my filters unplugged for 30 min.

What do you guys think of this stuff .

Jeremy K.A.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have flowerpots but I do use Brightwells Reef snow and absolutely love it. I always feed it with powerheads on, broadcast feeding and get polyp extension/ feeding response within 2 minutes. No other coral foods ever had such a fast response in my experience and I've tried Reef Roids, Reef chili, and Benereef

Back