Anyone from Albuquerque?

Cameron Martinez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very old thread but I'm in Rio Rancho. Any information on local coral meeting and swaps would be great. Have corals that are out growing the tank may be time to start fragging and trading here local.
Thanks for any info

Rams54

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 125 gal reef tank. I'm also looking for people to meet, trade or sell too. I'm on the boarder of RR and Albuquerque, off of Unser and Bandalier on the west side. Let's get together and enjoy our hobby!!…..Mark

Rams54

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't do anymore than I've done. I put my hand out to meet fellow reefers and I got my hand slapped.

Cameron Martinez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the lack of replies. Wish we had more people here to share the hobby with. Once things start slowing down with work and stuff going around the house it would be great to meet up.

Rams54

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be cool to get together. The lfs aren't buying frags yet. I hate throwing corals away, because I have no one to trade or sell corals. My corals are fast growers and no place for them, so in the trash they go. I am soooo guilt ridden.

Cameron Martinez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know the feeling. I have a few that are going out if control also. But like you have no way to got rid of the frags. I talked to the guy at southwest reef he said to talk to the boss and they may trade for fish food or something. I just haven’t had a chance to ask.
what do you have that is growing out of control? If the price is right and I don’t have it or I can make room I may buy a drag from you.

Rams54

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SWR is where I buy all my stuff. Rob isn't trading in any corals. It's the wrong time of year he says. Plus opening the new store in RR is getting into his pocket.

Jskinn27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just stumbled upon this thread (didn’t know r2r had local forums). But anywho, I’m in Rio rancho. I’m part of Albuquerque reef keepers on fb, southwest saltwater. Those pages people are always selling stuff related to the hobby. Any who, I’m jordan. Nice meeting y’all

Jskinn27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be cool to get together. The lfs aren't buying frags yet. I hate throwing corals away, because I have no one to trade or sell corals. My corals are fast growers and no place for them, so in the trash they go. I am soooo guilt ridden.

Whatcha got? I’m finally in a spot where I’m getting a frag tank going.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back