Anyone going to rap chicago

enthejungle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Count me in!

If anyone would like to meet up or is looking for recommendations for coffee, drinks, or dinner, I’m a local!

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coming in from California.. because, well... It's RAP.

@HotRocks @Crabs McJones @Flippers4pups @4FordFamily you kids going to be hanging anywhere special? Knowing the throngs of admirers from here on R2R will be following you all like groupies at a Grateful Dead show, feel free to pm me if you'd like to stay Batman and not let your Bruce Wayne alter ego out to the public...
Worst case, I'll probably be at the hotel bar more than once... Definitely like to say hi. Unless Crabs brings his glitter bombs with him...

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coming in from California.. because, well... It's RAP.

@HotRocks @Crabs McJones @Flippers4pups @4FordFamily you kids going to be hanging anywhere special? Knowing the throngs of admirers from here on R2R will be following you all like groupies at a Grateful Dead show, feel free to pm me if you'd like to stay Batman and not let your Bruce Wayne alter ego out to the public...
Worst case, I'll probably be at the hotel bar more than once... Definitely like to say hi. Unless Crabs brings his glitter bombs with him...
Lol! My popularity ends with my children. I'm in no way a superstar. I'm more like louie Anderson. I'll be at the R2R booth with daniel

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol! My popularity ends with my children. I'm in no way a superstar. I'm more like louie Anderson. I'll be at the R2R booth with daniel
I just saw the other thread... Made a note in my calendar for the Sat Meetup...

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha! With your hat on!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back