Anyone got chaeto?

Malifry97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know many of you have WAY to much chaeto to deal with, I don’t have a PayPal so I can’t buy anything on this site. Anyone wanna hook a brother up and send some chaeto in a ziplock bag in an envelope for free to me lol? Shipping would be a 25-50 cent stamp. I’m setting up a new tank and have nowhere to source chaeto.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know many of you have WAY to much chaeto to deal with, I don’t have a PayPal so I can’t buy anything on this site. Anyone wanna hook a brother up and send some chaeto in a ziplock bag in an envelope for free to me lol? Shipping would be a 25-50 cent stamp. I’m setting up a new tank and have nowhere to source chaeto.
Do you live in a larger city or town? Can find local reefers. Or go to a LFS and make friends. People usually just give it away as they will throw it away anyway.

OP
OP
Malifry97

Malifry97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you live in a larger city or town? Can find local reefers. Or go to a LFS and make friends. People usually just give it away as they will throw it away anyway.
I live in a VERY small town. And no good LFS near me really. Only reefer I know around here left the hobby LOL

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 36 30.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back