Anyone have any coral to swap with a newer reefer, or sell?

HAWK44

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is the Bham thread but I am in Huntsville and am willing to make a drive for some goodies! I do have a few coral to trade and a green bubble tip that just split.

vcollins9850

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is the Bham thread but I am in Huntsville and am willing to make a drive for some goodies! I do have a few coral to trade and a green bubble tip that just split.
Don’t have have a ton of frags at the moment but you can scan my frag thread and let me know if you see anything of interest. Always have zoas and some frogspawn for sure

OP
OP
H

HAWK44

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t have have a ton of frags at the moment but you can scan my frag thread and let me know if you see anything of interest. Always have zoas and some frogspawn for sure
I’m always interested in zoas and monti. Let me know what you want and if you have some of those guys I’ll be interested in making something happen.

vcollins9850

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got green monti cap, large rock of superman monti. lots of zoas that I can frag depending on what you don't have. Have some hydnophora frags and a chalice frag. will try to get some updated pics later. Dont have much room in the tank, so could trade for zoas depending on what ya got. Can cut a deal $$ for you since you would be driving so far if there is anything you want.

Thrashed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some decent zoa frags in my tank I could handle parting with. What all do you have you are willing to trade and any pics of the nem? I have 2 rose but won't pull apart from each other long enough to let my clowns love them lol

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back