anyone have experience with the marineland 180 tanks?

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
kinda playing around with idea here for a larger FOWLR to go with my large reef. the ML 180 made the list.

I hear bottom seam busting?? are they worth it? anyone run one for many years?
feedback.

looking for 180-300 right now WB 220.6 is the top of my list. but dont really need rimless be nice sure but not needed for this build.

Last edited:

JumboShrimp

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at Aqueon and Marineland tanks before deciding on having Joe at Glass Cages build me two 150-gallon tanks. I'd at least let him speak with you about a tank before making a final decision. But if go off the shelf, I think it was the "Mega Flow" system I was leaning toward-- which I think was the Marineland. My LFS had had their up for years. Best wishes!

OP
OP
Devaji

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at Aqueon and Marineland tanks before deciding on having Joe at Glass Cages build me two 150-gallon tanks. I'd at least let him speak with you about a tank before making a final decision. But if go off the shelf, I think it was the "Mega Flow" system I was leaning toward-- which I think was the Marineland. My LFS had had their up for years. Best wishes!

i have been talking to him over the last year + I really want the 310 -8x30x24
just finishing it out with stand sump and figuring out the shipping.

I was thinking I could fallow you and go 2x 150 too.

JumboShrimp

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm really loving the two (2) 150s. Not too big, not two small. I can keep certain 'don't get along' fish in the 'other' tank. But of course with two tanks it's unavoidable that the cost-of-start-up is two of everything-- lights, skimmers, UVs, whatever you want. But I understood that going in. :cool:

Back