Anyone heard anything about the COR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BroadBno615

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to find some info on when the Neptune Systems COR will be released

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soon. We are prepping them right now and they will ship within a week. (like most all pumps they are not built here in the USA so we still need to get them all here - so that part is somewhat out of our hands).

upload_2017-10-13_13-40-57.png

OP
OP
BroadBno615

BroadBno615

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soon. We are prepping them right now and they will ship within a week. (like most all pumps they are not built here in the USA so we still need to get them all here - so that part is somewhat out of our hands).

upload_2017-10-13_13-40-57.png
Perfect. Thank you. I'm excited to pre order it

Bugger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will this hook into The EB8eb 24v or whatever side port and not into an outlet

OP
OP
BroadBno615

BroadBno615

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much are they going to run?
good question? I'm guessing to Compete with the competition something around 275$to 315$. That's what I'm prepared for. S1 is only 275$ so it can't be much more then that

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are they built?
Like most pumps in this class, a number of components are made overseas. Some of the product including circuit board assembly and assembly of the controller unit itself are done here in Morgan Hill, CA.

Will this hook into The EB8eb 24v or whatever side port and not into an outlet
There are two models, the COR-15 with 1500gph of flow will plug directly into a 1Link port and not require an external power supply brick.

Soon you'll be making skimmers
You never know...

I'm positive it will hook up into the OneLink
Correct

How much are they going to run?
Pricing and more details will be released very soon. They will be priced to be competitive with other pumps in this class.

JR55

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like most pumps in this class, a number of components are made overseas. Some of the product including circuit board assembly and assembly of the controller unit itself are done here in Morgan Hill, CA.

There are two models, the COR-15 with 1500gph of flow will plug directly into a 1Link port and not require an external power supply brick.

You never know...

Correct

Pricing and more details will be released very soon. They will be priced to be competitive with other pumps in this class.
Will the 1Link ports on an EB832 be able to run two COR-15s and a single WAV?

Newb73

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You never know...

Correct

In your original 1link video you said it would run 2x Wavs and a Cor.

My 1link has 2x Wavs and 2x Solenoids.....will I be able to plug a COR15 right In?

With the Wav starter kit you basically got $50 Off the 1link....

I am eventually going to need a 2nd 1link to switch both my main pumps to CORs.... I plan to run 2x Cor 15s.

Think there will be a similar starter kit????

Back