• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anyone heard of click corals

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reef2Land

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome responses and seemingly legit reasoning by Click Corals here. But I would give one piece of unsolicited advice and that is first impressions are extremely important, especially in a business with such fierce competition. I hope you guys can get the website tightened up quickly! It seems like it may be doing more harm than good.
Definitely, Definitely working it. We are trying to figure out the photography aspect of it ;) Some of these places have such amazing photography.

Reef2Land

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are working on it. So far we have come up with these ;) The last one is probably one of the oddest Scolys I've ever seen.

acan1.jpeg acan2.jpeg goni1.jpeg scoly2.jpeg

steevareno

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here. Still waiting for a reply or shipment confirmation from clickcorals for my skimmer over a week after I paid for it!

Reef2Land

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here. Still waiting for a reply or shipment confirmation from clickcorals for my skimmer over a week after I paid for it!
Steve,

I can assure you that you have been emailed twice. Please check your spam folder or spam filter settings. I can post a screenshot of the sent emails if you would like, but it has your name and address on them. We have no idea what is going on with that manufacturer in general. In the email we asked if you would like to switch to another brand, and we would discount that sale. We unfortunately do not have a large inventory tracking system like a lot of other places. We're small and personal and want to stay that way. We know when we are supposed to get inventory and update the quantities manually that day. But delivery dates keep getting pushed back. We do not have a current ETA on that brand either.

Grumpydude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this thread is old, but is Reef2land still in business? I’ve emailed and texted but no response.

Reef2Land

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this thread is old, but is Reef2land still in business? I’ve emailed and texted but no response.

We went through our email account immediately after this was posted and can not find a single email that has not been responded to or a phone call that has not been answered or returned within the day. Sales have been absolutely amazing over the past year, and we base that on our customer service. If you would like to drop us another email and point out that you were the one who contacted on Reef2Reef we would like to rectify this.

Last edited:

Grumpydude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They’re still very much in business and responded promptly this morning

Reef2Land

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yes. We found out what happened. The email from Grumpydude came in at 5:36 am today our time. We are in Colorado. We do not open until 10:00 am as stated on our site. Once we get in around 10 we immediately respond to emails in the order that they are received. It is now 11:15 am here and we have responded to Grumpydude.

Last edited:

Reef2Land

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw them on another website I think eBay?
Yes. We're everywhere. We even hold shows once a month. Been on eBay since 2004. We posted about that on this thread. We have a ton of customers that return every month and buy several of the new frags we get in. I love working for this place. Best job I've ever had.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back