• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anyone heard of click corals

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They seem pretty real, however I did see some red flags. Their website is really jacked up, and somehow they are selling a Radion XR15 G5 Pro for under the required MAP pricing:
1617718578470.png

OP
OP
Bigdaddy05

Bigdaddy05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I called the number and it said something other then click corals on the answering machine I'm just looking for a blue maxima clam lol

reefinatl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd stay clear, red flags everywhere. There are 3 businesses with that address ClickCorals, Reef2land, and Aquarium Sumps.

ClickCorals says since 1991 on their banner
1617734935841.png

Reef2Land same address but "Since 1988"
1617734994198.png

That exact address does not exist, but best I can do is come up with 3578 Suite E, which is a UPS Store so it is likely a box at that address. FWIW too there is yet another business registered with that address Jeepbolts.com That guy is straight hustling. Jeepbolts was mentioned once on a forum, he came out of the woodwork made 3 posts and got gone, so expect the same here.

1617734753627.png

Also neither website accepts credit cards, only paypal which protects sellers more than buyers.

Last edited:

Reef2Land

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're real. A number of things though. Reef2Land was around since 1988, I purchased it in 1996. ClickCorals was a very very small store that used to be Snow Cap Corals. As Reef2Land got bigger it branched into its own livestock site to make sure to keep the orders separate. When the site was finally about to go live BOOM, COVID. So then the site stayed under construction.

The UPS store address is for a number of reasons. It streamlines shipping and ensures all of the orders are going directly there which ensures faster ship times. They have a direct hub pickup at around 3:30 every day. They go from the store, to the hub. No driving around all day with a daily pickup. It also helps with any returns to basically be paying a place every month to receive any packages when it comes to returns or store deliveries or anything of that nature. It was also set up because we needed to list an actual address and at the time had to go to by appointment only due to only 3 people at a time being allowed to view the corals.

The Jeep website was something that was started as a side endeavor during the slower days of the Summer years and years ago and got so big that eventually, it had someone else handling all of the ins and outs of it.

Although the clams aren't shipping out right now. The clam tank is about 15 feet long and 7 feet wide. There are 17 orders in the queue for clams. Someone here was changing a light over the clam tank and stepped off the ladder onto the 3 bulkheads at the end and busted out the entire backside. Until we know they are going to make it, we aren't comfortable shipping them. They were only out of the water for about 45 seconds, but still. Hope this helps.

Reef2Land

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgot about this part too. The ClickCorals and the Reef2Land number are both the same. The recording just hasn't been changed yet. AquariumSumps WAS going to be a site just for sumps, but then that was closed down because acrylic all a sudden became non-existent and that's not something we are going to venture into again.

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I ask how you are selling Radion lights for less than MAP? Or are you not an authorized reseller?

Reef2Land

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I ask how you are selling Radion lights for less than MAP? Or are you not an authorized reseller?

I just talked to the person who manages the web about the price. He is going to fix it right now. I think that price was imported from the Black Friday sales. It's only the pro though as far as I can see. We are an authorized seller, as is Reef2Land. Do you own a site that you also sell them on? Even with the price there ClickCorals has not sold a unit at all.

Reef2Land

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I would add these things as well :) Here is our profile from when we joined eBay back in 2004. So that was 17 years ago. Then we were online since 2001 and joined eBay to kind of get the name out there. You can see our feedback may not be extremely high when it comes to amount, but we have always had 100%. If you read our feedback on eBay or Google or Yelp or any of those places, you will see our customers are usually always very happy. 4.9 stars on Google with almost 100 reviews and 100% on eBay as well. People can also always check the security certificates on the site too ;Writing

PayPal protects both the buyers and the sellers alike. I doubt there is any risk to buyers anymore at all :D PayPal is a great place to use. We are just trying to get better CC rates right now and sort of holding out until the percentages drop so that we can pass those savings along when it comes to the products that we manufacture on our own. ClickCorals DOES accept Credit Cards right now, but ReefLand does not for the time being.

Personally, I think that shows staff that cares, that's me though. If someone makes a post about a business and then the owner or manager gets on the forum and makes a few posts to kind of interact with people and communicate, to me that shows that the store will respond and address concerns. A company really cares if they take the time to stop and address these things which means they will care about their customers as well. I hope people take the time to read these posts. This really is a great store.

We go through our clams at a very fast rate. After the original post was made, our clams were gone within 72 hours. This thread actually spiked sales for a while for us. And I will throw this out there as well. If ANYONE wants to call and talk to us or text or email or get a better feeling for our store, we are available to talk all the time, even on here. Hope some of this helps.

AI2.jpg

igord

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to share my experience with this site: ordered 2 bimini sun fixtures from this site 10 days ago and my credit card was immediately charged, got a confirmation mail and that's it. No progress with the order, the phone is dead, I cannot even leave a message. Also no luck with mailing/texting.
Feels like I'll have to start a long dispute process with the credit card.

T-J

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to share my experience with this site: ordered 2 bimini sun fixtures from this site 10 days ago and my credit card was immediately charged, got a confirmation mail and that's it. No progress with the order, the phone is dead, I cannot even leave a message. Also no luck with mailing/texting.
Feels like I'll have to start a long dispute process with the credit card.
I’m guessing they don’t actually stock the item and it’s dropped shipped from the manufacturer. Of course, I could be wrong and there’s something shady going on.

igord

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m guessing they don’t actually stock the item and it’s dropped shipped from the manufacturer. Of course, I could be wrong and there’s something shady going on.
Probably, but it would be great if such an answer would come from an owner or an employee, the "total radio silence" is not the best way to treat the customer

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even though they responded on here when this thread was started I still wouldn't buy from them. I just went to the website and there are too many red flags for me. Like when I click on some types of corals it takes me to a page of sumps or ATO reservoirs.

Reef2Land

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'll respond. This is the first notification that came through about a response on the thread :oops:. We are a great store. We do a ton of business. Have had amazing luck shipping.

"Igord" we have spoken to, He/she was a customer who lived outside of the USA and somehow the order slipped by our system. When they tried calling the spam filter was catching the number because the number had I think it was 14 digits. We tried to find a workaround to get them the lights, but could not come up with an economical way to send them. We know they needed the lights and contacted almost every carrier trying to find out how to get the lights to them. We even opened several new shipping accounts in an effort to try.

With the site, we have not fully launched it yet. We have dozens and dozens of customers coming from as far away as Kansas on a weekly basis to purchase coral colonies and frags, and a good deal of customers we do live viewings several times a week. We installed oxygen for shipping to help whoever is driving with their corals reach their destination still in great shape. We started using "Dry-shipping" as well; which has proven to be very effective.

When designing a site you don't want to have any links that don't lead anywhere, so while we are working on the site we are redirecting to other pages during construction. These days there is almost no risk to online shopping. Plus, people are always more than welcome to call, email, text, schedule a viewing appointment, send up smoke signals ;Woot Or whatever. Our offline presence has just become so massive that the site unfortunately has been delayed a few times. We are diligently working on it for the next two weeks though. Thousands of photos are being taken daily.

Hope this helps answer some questions.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome responses and seemingly legit reasoning by Click Corals here. But I would give one piece of unsolicited advice and that is first impressions are extremely important, especially in a business with such fierce competition. I hope you guys can get the website tightened up quickly! It seems like it may be doing more harm than good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back