Anyone heard of the pokpo genesis nano overflow?

abryant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve seen some videos on this thing and I would love to buy one but it doesn’t look like you can get it in the US but I also haven’t seen anything about it since like 2019 if anyone has it or knows where to get it let me know!

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Where do I get one
After some googling it seems like this was made available in Asia and Australia. I read something about the company not being able to find a distributer in the US. I found a single post from someone who had one, but said it was hard to balance the inflow/outflow.

Think HOB overflow will be the best bet. . .

OP
OP
A

abryant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After some googling it seems like this was made available in Asia and Australia. I read something about the company not being able to find a distributer in the US. I found a single post from someone who had one, but said it was hard to balance the inflow/outflow.

Think HOB overflow will be the best bet. . .
Looking for something small like that I don’t want to drill my tank or anything either. Not sure if I’d be able to fit a HOB on my biocube 32

TheSheff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for something small like that I don’t want to drill my tank or anything either. Not sure if I’d be able to fit a HOB on my biocube 32
Im almost certain you could fit this on the back of your biocube with some modifications :

I used this for about a year on my previous tank and never had an issue with it. It is pretty easy to setup and plumb.

OP
OP
A

abryant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im almost certain you could fit this on the back of your biocube with some modifications :

I used this for about a year on my previous tank and never had an issue with it. It is pretty easy to setup and plumb.
Is it possible without like emptying my tank and stuff?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 114 87.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back