Anyone here from the early 2000’s ?

djcreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember Dburr . I used to be in the club back in the early 2000’s . I used to hang around with Jason Weed jweed from Gales Ferry . I remember meetings at a place in Groton ,Paul Stoddard’s house , and Puppy Center .
Gilman, are you a member of CTARS now? I'm still waiting to hear if there is going to be a November meeting, if so maybe I'll see you there.

OP
OP
gilman

gilman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No Im not acctually . I live in Mass and just got back into reefing . I stepped away from it for a few years .

My user name for ctars on reef entral was jpg

MickeyCT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m a bit late chiming in here and as you can tell I have not been very active on boards for a while. I was in CTARS from the very beginning but haven’t kept my membership up. I renew every few years when I remember. Haven’t been to a meeting in quite a while but usually make the big frag show in October. Still go to MACNA most years. On ReefCentral was Mickey with same avatar. I do remember most of you, but memory is not what it used to be.

Still have my 225 tank up and running since 2004. Been through a couple crises but still there.

I remember we named the club CTARS because CARS was already taken by some car club and we thought it better to do something else. . I always regretted that decision.

Dburr1014

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m a bit late chiming in here and as you can tell I have not been very active on boards for a while. I was in CTARS from the very beginning but haven’t kept my membership up. I renew every few years when I remember. Haven’t been to a meeting in quite a while but usually make the big frag show in October. Still go to MACNA most years. On ReefCentral was Mickey with same avatar. I do remember most of you, but memory is not what it used to be.

Still have my 225 tank up and running since 2004. Been through a couple crises but still there.

I remember we named the club CTARS because CARS was already taken by some car club and we thought it better to do something else. . I always regretted that decision.
Yes, I remember going for the name.
I voted cars too.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back