Anyone in North-Western MA?

bearsfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Live in North Adams and Work in Pittsfield. Occasional trips out to Westfield for my Master's program. Just looking to see who may be in the general area.

tomwlf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here. 110 gal tank about 6 months in on second go round. got flat worms from tony at the mall, even after dipping and flatworm exit.

OP
OP
bearsfish

bearsfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang that sucks.. going to be trying to get my tank ready to get wet in the next couple weeks.. I would love to see your tank. I will try to find your threads

tomwlf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, I don't have threads. Are you going to do a build thread? What size? Where do you plan on getting fish and corals from?

OP
OP
bearsfish

bearsfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Threadis in my signature...

Not certain yet on those details. Maybe in Albany or Springfield.. could be online. Or Worcester... once I get it wet I will be finding a bit of LR to seed from along with my bag of LS..

tomwlf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see it now. I'm still getting the hang of this forum. I'm more of a reader than a talker. A buddy and I go to aqua dreams in agawam. Nice guy out there. checking out school of fish in springfield soon.

OP
OP
bearsfish

bearsfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may just do that. I will have to see. there have been times when I have been known to "go to the store" and take the 100 mile rout home LOL..

fcmatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bear.... boston reefers might be beneficial to google up for a more local feeling. They have a forum that is pretty active.

OP
OP
bearsfish

bearsfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm always down for a fish run. Let me know and we can carpool.
Hey I forgot to get hold of you the other day. I found a guy in Westfield selling some clowns and corals out of his house. Really nice guy and I got a great deal on a bunch of things.

If you want the information on him, let me know and I can send it to you..

OP
OP
bearsfish

bearsfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 40(ish) corner bow front tank. There is a link in my signature to it. I have not posted updated pictures yet as I have been super busy. Things should start to chill for the next few weeks and then a new semester starts.. LOL..

How about you?

Arrowkrab

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a 120

15767945008537906684364431777368.jpg

OP
OP
bearsfish

bearsfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful tank! you should start a build thread. I am certain other members would love to learn from your experiences.

Ivydoodles00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I forgot to get hold of you the other day. I found a guy in Westfield selling some clowns and corals out of his house. Really nice guy and I got a great deal on a bunch of things.

If you want the information on him, let me know and I can send it to you..
I would love info on someone in Westfield! Thanks

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back