Anyone in the Memphis area still around?

jsiker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow Memphians!

I'm just getting my 135g tank up and running and I'm looking for anyone in the Memphis area (Ripley/Dyersburg) that are also into coral aquariums.

Thank you,

Jay

Tru REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up. I'm in Memphis and have a 54 gallon corner reef tank.. cool deal on just getting the tank up now here comes the fun part..

OP
OP
jsiker

jsiker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are you doing? How long have you had your tank? Do you happen to know if there is an active club/group in the area any more?

oceanlife83

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a group that conversates on Facebook, but nothing with meetings and frag swaps. It has been discussed several times but nothing has come of it. Facebook page is Memphis area reef society.

cb684

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a small group of 10 - 15 people about 2 hours from you guys in Starkville, MS. I am sure some would be interested in participating in meetings frag/swaps over there.

oceanlife83

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a meeting at Memfish the 14th at 3 or 4 to discuss some things of frag swap and so forth also meet and greet I guess

ChrisAndJulie2012

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I usually dont venture this far down into the regional forum, usually no activity. Anyway my wife and I are just south of memphis. Mars is starting to get back together and most of the posting is done on Facebook these days. I think they do a meeting at least once a month.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.1%
Back