Anyone Local Looking for SPS?

Neil Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, just found this post and curious if you are still selling frags and what you have available. Specifically hammers and shrooms but interested in everything

Double monti 61

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey that is really great I live in Dutchess county and I would not mind talking a ride out to check out those awesome coral may not want to buy any but it’s hard to find local people that have or cultivate coral and it would be interesting to see how your system works.

Gardnaaa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone local looking for Cheap frags?
I've got tons of WWC Green Goblin Anacropora, Ice Acro, Monti Spongodes, FF Red Robin, Indo Rhodactis, ORA Grubes Gorgonian.

Trade or Sale 125989 zip.
Hey! I’m picking up a 20g all in one off Facebook marketplace on Monday. Will you have anything available in a month or so when I’m cycled? I live in Hurley, but I work in Orange County. First tank so I’m excited!

OP
OP
A

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, just found this post and curious if you are still selling frags and what you have available. Specifically hammers and shrooms but interested in everything
Hi Neil sorry I haven’t had much time to check reef to reef. I have green hairy mushroom, Sunkist bounce, blue rhodactis, orange branching hammer, and Rasta branching hammer available. Shoot me a pm and I’ll send you my cell number.

OP
OP
A

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey that is really great I live in Dutchess county and I would not mind talking a ride out to check out those awesome coral may not want to buy any but it’s hard to find local people that have or cultivate coral and it would be interesting to see how your system works.
You’re always welcome to swing by. Shoot me a pm and I’ll send you me cell number we can set something up.

OP
OP
A

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need room in the frag system folks. Friend is moving south and needs a place to bank corals so he can get frags back when he’s back established.

all kinds of stuff available from softies to sps.

tons of hearty old school sps frags available like GARF Bonsai, bubblegum Digi, and Tyree Sandollar Porites.

Trades always cool but I can only
Take sps frags now due to the limited space issue.

swapping over to a trough set up soon hopefully!

Attachments

• 8A814AC7-5B00-4554-AA2A-FE35CACCA44D.jpeg
    8A814AC7-5B00-4554-AA2A-FE35CACCA44D.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 45

King_Acidic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need room in the frag system folks. Friend is moving south and needs a place to bank corals so he can get frags back when he’s back established.

all kinds of stuff available from softies to sps.

tons of hearty old school sps frags available like GARF Bonsai, bubblegum Digi, and Tyree Sandollar Porites.

Trades always cool but I can only
Take sps frags now due to the limited space issue.

swapping over to a trough set up soon hopefully!
Text me. I might be able to scoop a couple softies from you for the 10 gallon until I get the bigger tank set up.

OP
OP
A

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Text me. I might be able to scoop a couple softies from you for the 10 gallon until I get the bigger tank set up.
Nice seeing you again brother. Good luck on the tank upgrade!

plenty more frags available folks. Beginner to advanced sps, mushrooms, lps, etc.

King_Acidic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice seeing you again brother. Good luck on the tank upgrade!

plenty more frags available folks. Beginner to advanced sps, mushrooms, lps, etc.
Definitely great to see you again! Looking forward to getting you and Mikey out here to help figure out the best direction for the upgrade. I'll be back in a couple weeks to pick that other stuff up.

RealAriel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone local looking for Cheap frags?
I've got tons of WWC Green Goblin Anacropora, Ice Acro, Monti Spongodes, FF Red Robin, Indo Rhodactis, ORA Grubes Gorgonian.

Trade or Sale 125989 zip.
Hiya, have anything still available?

OP
OP
A

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Running low on beginner stuff but I still have some softies and lps available.

lots of acros healed and lots more I can fresh cut as well.

Friend is moving toward the end of September, trying to make room in the frag system to hold his stuff while he moves his system down south.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back